T Nation

'Be Natural Like Me'

Behold, flex78er!

His response in another vid : "SAY THAT IN MY FACE FAGGOT AND I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKEN FACE IN MOTHER FUCKER IF IM SO FAT WHY DID THE BODYFAT TEST SHOW IM 17% TOTAL BODYFAT MORON IDIOT"

serious eye contact...

this has a level of creepiness that is close to the "muscle fag" video. In a couple more years he will be able to hit the muscle fag level, he just needs to keep working at it.

?

Nevermind.

If this is like two girls one cup, I'll bow out now before irreversible damage is done.

it's no two girls one cup

So so so so so so so much win.

hahahaha so many lulz in this thread

uh.. yeah, there's my inspiration -lol

S

I knew there was an underlying reason that you compete natural!

You know what helps? Having that manly ass dog in the backround yipping away, the menu for Carls Jr on his fridge, and those 'i just snorted some coke' eyes. Yea homeboy, you're #1 alright.

I'M SORRY MY FRIEND BUT I HAVE THE WINNER OF THE GAYEST VIDEO HERE IT IS

And if anyone hasn't checked out one of his bench vids:

hes genius! Instead of doing high rep bench then do some cardio later on in the workout you can just do your bench then flail your legs to get the heart rate up.

Wow, this has got to be a joke....

Best bench video ever.

New nickname= dances with bench.

WTf, lol

Hahahaa....he was benching with happy feet. I hope this guy isn't serious.

that vid was made all the more complete with the quick "all you" at the end.

Reminds me of deisel-weasel's form.

That first video was a bit strange, why would anyone who acts like that in the privacy of their own home then feel the need to broadcast dysfunctional behavior and exercise technique over the internet for the world to see? Some things are best kept private.