Be My Friend...

terrorist!

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Wol and polo…you guys are killing me today. The friends in my head are all I need. [/quote]
^I agree^

Hell, I have been here since 2005 and Polo just friended me today! (Polo, was I not suppossed to share that)

Wol and I should be friends by geographical association alone. Checking Wol’s friend requirements: not funny, no cool avatar, surely we could agree on something, but I am hot just ask Polo. (was that outloud?)

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

no, it’s just great.[/quote]

I’m sorry, I won’t let the terrorists win. This is about the OP and his inability to make internet friends.

Dear OP

Add me if you feel worthy of my friendship. I must warn you. I will send you some NASTY stuff. Don’t eat and check PMs at the same time.
[/quote]

hmmmm…your getting a friend add!

[quote]kross001 wrote:

Wol and polo…you guys are killing me today. The friends in my head are all I need. [/quote]
^I agree^

Hell, I have been here since 2005 and Polo just friended me today! (Polo, was I not suppossed to share that)

Wol and I should be friends by geographical association alone. Checking Wol’s friend requirements: not funny, no cool avatar, surely we could agree on something, but I am hot just ask Polo. (was that outloud?)
[/quote]

You can tell them anything you want about our “friendship” … just know that you’ll be in the Daynja Zone

(jumps off office desk) PARKOUR!

[quote]kross001 wrote:

^I agree^

[/quote]

You’re in North Carolina! Jesus, dude. Why didn’t you tell me? I’m adding you right now.

I’m scottish, a zookeeper and animal trainer and i’m training for the the UK taekwondo championships this year in the hope i can get the gold and be put on the national team and go for the world championships.
Also i have no friends on here so you get the added bonus of being the first friend.

[quote]Skinystudent wrote:
I’m scottish, a zookeeper and animal trainer and i’m training for the the UK taekwondo championships this year in the hope i can get the gold and be put on the national team and go for the world championships.
Also i have no friends on here so you get the added bonus of being the first friend.
[/quote]

So far, your only selling point is that you’re Scottish.

If you let me call you Connor McCleoud, I might add you.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hell offers its hand.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

YES, OF COURSE

Wol is gonna be bombarded with friend adds now.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Wol is gonna be bombarded with friend adds now.[/quote]

I’m not a hot T-vixen and I’m not epic like Prof.X. I get one friend request every 2 years. I don’t expect that to change.

ok I wanna thank everyone who has offered to help… unfortunately, I cannot be greedy and just start picking a whole lot of you. I will make my decision later on today. Remember, the cooler the better… I want the awesomeness to rub off on me. Good day!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Wol is gonna be bombarded with friend adds now.[/quote]

I’m not a hot T-vixen and I’m not epic like Prof.X. I get one friend request every 2 years. I don’t expect that to change.[/quote]

so you doubled you yearly quota in one day.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
ok I wanna thank everyone who has offered to help… unfortunately, I cannot be greedy and just start picking a whole lot of you. I will make my decision later on today. Remember, the cooler the better… I want the awesomeness to rub off on me. Good day! [/quote]

Fuck this. I refused to be teased and wait for your decision. Save the foreplay for the Lifetime channel, buddy.

You’re off the list.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
ok I wanna thank everyone who has offered to help… unfortunately, I cannot be greedy and just start picking a whole lot of you. I will make my decision later on today. Remember, the cooler the better… I want the awesomeness to rub off on me. Good day! [/quote]

Fuck this. I refused to be teased and wait for your decision. Save the foreplay for the Lifetime channel, buddy.

You’re off the list.[/quote]

i had a feeling this would happen when i read his post.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I’m willing to be your friend, but you must meet a requirement:

Men:
-Cool Avatar

As long as you meet one of those, I’ll consider you. Expect a lot of strange PMs from me. [/quote]

So… you would consider adding me?

crosses fingers

Put it on eBay. Weird shit always seems to sell on there, especially if you say you are a virgin.

When I do a pushup, I’m not lifting myself up, I’m pushing the earth down.

…oh wait…that’s Chuck Norris.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

You’re off the list.[/quote]

I am both offended and hurt reading this. I am so sorry you feel this way but I have to play the field. would you buy the first house the agent shows you?? why would you want me to do the same with friends?? and this is more important than a house. This is a relationship that will last a lifetime. Good day!

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I’m willing to be your friend, but you must meet a requirement:

Men:
-Cool Avatar

As long as you meet one of those, I’ll consider you. Expect a lot of strange PMs from me. [/quote]

So… you would consider adding me?

crosses fingers[/quote]

your avatars bring nothing but joy, how could he resist you!