Be Brutal - My Three Month Transformation

Now THAT is brutal!! I hope that idiot is doing time because I’ve seen people do it for less.

Also, knowing that your goal is to be in a fitness mag, I’d say you’re less than a year off, depending on the mag and such. You’re pretty close to most noncompetitors I see in that stuff, especially for just getting back at it.

Well done, and good luck with your goals.

The visual change is pretty remarkable for three months. I agree with the advice that has been given so far. Need to see the bottom half to give full analysis, but as far as upper body goes, a little meat on the tris, and some more lat width and you’ll have a pretty complete upper body!

That’s fucked up about your fiance’s brother. Hope you guys got that sorted out. Major respect for getting back up on your feet like this.

[quote]HBliss wrote:
My fiances brother hit me. I’m not the first person he’s done this too. I had to get 5 plates and 25 screw to rebuild the right side of my face.[/quote]

That’s awful - hope that worthless pussy got what was coming to him!

Impressive transformation!
Kudos for not letting what happened hold you back.

I know nothing about figure bodies, but Super Hawt.

It’s funny, a guy post pics and it takes a guy a good couple of days to get some responses, but a girl does and its rapid! I see why tho, very hot before and after!!

I’m not trying to be a douche or anything… but did he hit you with a bat? That’s pretty fucked up, 5 plates and… was it 25 screws from a punch?

…unless it was the hulk.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I’m not trying to be a douche or anything… but did he hit you with a bat? That’s pretty fucked up, 5 plates and… was it 25 screws from a punch?

…unless it was the hulk. [/quote]

I don’t really wanna get all into it, but basically he threatened me a week before and said he was gonna knock me out. A week later he was causing problems and came after me, my fiance got him away from me and his brother started throwing blows at him. I tried to pull the brother off of my fiance and I got pulled away by someone else and while I was being held the brother turned around and hit me in the face.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
It’s funny, a guy post pics and it takes a guy a good couple of days to get some responses, but a girl does and its rapid! I see why tho, very hot before and after!![/quote]

lol thanks

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
The visual change is pretty remarkable for three months. I agree with the advice that has been given so far. Need to see the bottom half to give full analysis, but as far as upper body goes, a little meat on the tris, and some more lat width and you’ll have a pretty complete upper body!

That’s fucked up about your fiance’s brother. Hope you guys got that sorted out. Major respect for getting back up on your feet like this.[/quote]

I know, I know. I’ll be putting up some wheel pics soon… lol
I was going through my pictures and I realized I did’t have any new leg pictures. I’m gonna get on that though.

[quote]HBliss wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
It’s funny, a guy post pics and it takes a guy a good couple of days to get some responses, but a girl does and its rapid! I see why tho, very hot before and after!![/quote]

lol thanks
[/quote]

haha, thats because 99% of the guys who post in this section look like they haven’t trained a day in their life. I mostly come here for giggles, I post when someone actually looks the part though.

The girls always stick around for a week or two, until they get tired of being hit on, and then they disappear for good.

I’m gonna go ahead and call it on this one :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Great job in getting some of your gains back and glad to see you have recovered nicely.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Great job in getting some of your gains back and glad to see you have recovered nicely.[/quote]

Thank you. I’ve been working hard.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]HBliss wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

lol thanks
[/quote]

haha, thats because 99% of the guys who post in this section look like they haven’t trained a day in their life. I mostly come here for giggles, I post when someone actually looks the part though.

The girls always stick around for a week or two, until they get tired of being hit on, and then they disappear for good.

I’m gonna go ahead and call it on this one :stuck_out_tongue: lol[/quote]

haha :]

Lookin good :slight_smile:
Does the HB in your name stand for Huntington Beach by any chance? lol

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
Lookin good :slight_smile:
Does the HB in your name stand for Huntington Beach by any chance? lol[/quote]

lol…Actually the H stands for Holly, but I do live pretty close to hb

Fantastic transformation in 3 months. Crazy results.

[quote]HBliss wrote:

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:

…unless it was the hulk. [/quote]

I don’t really wanna get all into it, but basically he threatened me a week before and said he was gonna knock me out. A week later he was causing problems and came after me, my fiance got him away from me and his brother started throwing blows at him. I tried to pull the brother off of my fiance and I got pulled away by someone else and while I was being held the brother turned around and hit me in the face. [/quote]

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Damn. Was the dbag related to Mel Gibson by any chance?

Great transformation btw. We haven’t had any good RMP threads in a while, but good ones are popping up.

I’d give you a 10 for just the rapid transformation and effort. Great job.

Great physique. BUT, I do think this forum is a bit too generous with ratings for females for obvious “men are dogs” reasons.

What are your goals? Figure? BB? Just personal satisfaction? I think you’ve come a long way, but I also think you have a continuous and long journey ahead of you, and I wish you the best.