T Nation

BDSM for T-Nation


#1

Thought of this in the gym earlier tonight.

I thought the concept was great, but as you can see, I'm no visual artist (limited to writing it in Word, and coloring it in Paint.)

Iron Dwarf (or anyone else who's actually good at art), if you think its worth half a damn, would you clean it up?


#2

Slightly better


#3

I thought BSDM stood for bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism. Mostly referenced in porn, of course. OR maybe I’m missing the point?


#4

Yeah, I meant the point of it to be redefining “BDSM” from a weightlifting point-of-view.

BDSM generally brings to mind thoughts of pain and torture with a pleasurable side to them. Which is probably exactly how most people around her feel about those exercises, that they’re painful and feel like torture sometimes, but that they’re still pleasurable to do.


#5

this made me laugh for how many ppl wont get it.

whats the design for?


#6

[quote]earthquake wrote:
this made me laugh for how many ppl wont get it.

whats the design for?[/quote]
Its just something that came to me in the gym. Figured T-Nation would like it.

Could probably be put on the back of a shirt with “I <3 BDSM” on the front.


#7

[quote]koleah wrote:
Yeah, I meant the point of it to be redefining “BDSM” from a weightlifting point-of-view.

BDSM generally brings to mind thoughts of pain and torture with a pleasurable side to them. Which is probably exactly how most people around her feel about those exercises, that they’re painful and feel like torture sometimes, but that they’re still pleasurable to do.[/quote]

That sounds good to me.


#8

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#9

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I like it.

Instead of crossfit, we could start a worldwide trend in BDSM.

‘The BDSM Workout - bring chains’ haha.

BBB[/quote]

rofl


#10

This has great potential!


#11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOfx3vUKEw


#12

I don’t like it. it’s all… I don’t know, it’s just weird. Let’s just lift weights and shit.


#13

what’s military? Military Press?
Some kind of superset which trains the most “functional” muscles needed for serving in the army?


#14

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
what’s military? Military Press?

[/quote]

If you need to ask, you can’t afford it.

Wait, thats not right…


#15

BDSM - Bout covers my training schedule.

Genius.


#16

One more that I thought of today, since I like the font :slight_smile:


#17

Maybe something like this?

ps. I couldn’t find a military pic to match the others…

edit. how dumb of me to take a screen shot with the cursor in the pic.


#18

Haha, that’s great. Would love to see the looks I would get.


#19

[quote]Raging_Teddy wrote:
Maybe something like this?

ps. I couldn’t find a military pic to match the others…

edit. how dumb of me to take a screen shot with the cursor in the pic.[/quote]

Bench - Dead - Squat - Muscle?


#20

What if you like both? Can you just leave it vague?