BDAY TEAMSTALEY STYLE

Happy birthday Jules!

Sign me up. I’ve always wanted to me the ultra-cool-ultra hip Staley …complete with sunglasses :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday! Please pick me - I need a good ass kickin’. Wait, did I actually just type that? Well, you know what I meant, right? … Right?

Happy B-Day Julianne, here’s to hoping i qualify. I could use the motivation.

You mean you are giving us a present for your birthday!!! You guys are the greatest!! Please count me in and Happy Birthday!!

NEED4SPEED you won the seat!!! pm me your phone number and I will call you up with the details. Thanks to all who wished me a happy bday- it is/was great!!-Jules

Uh… sweet! shock and awe

Mucho thanko!

Happy Birthday, Jules! Hope you’re having a wonderful day…I’m assuming Charles was nice enough to give you the day off. :wink:

No one who works here would dare want a day off on their bday- Charles really makes it an awesome day what with the monkey jugglers,go cart racing and palm readers. Seriously though- bdays over here are treated like royalty-Thanks- Jules

Hey J

Hope it was the best ever!

Need4Speed, congratulations!

Just wanted to say happy b-day as well even if the competition is over, and I’m a tad bit later than everyone else…:slight_smile: (I wouldn’t be elligible for the seat anyways…lol!). Post pics of the monkey jugglers too…:D:D

So, do the monkeys juggle, or are they being juggled? Will we have to pass a monkey-juggling test before we pass the boot camp? Has anyone asked the monkeys if they’re ok with this?