T Nation

BDAY TEAMSTALEY STYLE

When ever we have a bday around here it is really exciting. Charles lets us make prank calls all day - we send tons of pizza deliverys to strength coaches all over town and then there is the occasional mud wrestling and hijinks all day long. The best thing though is that we get to give stuff away! On Monday it is my bday and I have been saving this giveaway all summer long just for this.

During my party here on Monday one of you who posts here is going to get it. Earlier this year we gave a Boot Camp seat away to lucky VROOM - but on Monday I am going to give away 1 more. Who would not want to come to this?? Seriously, Charles, Dan John, Chad Waterbury, Dr. Lonnie Lowery, Dr. Eric Cobb, Josh Henkin, Keats Snideman… plus,even all the great people attending this is enough to make this worthwhile. I can’t pay your airfare but I can get you an awesome deal on the hotel room-plus since it is my bday I will buy you your dinner that night! (as long as you keep it under $20 bucks- I mean I’m not daddy warbucks, er, I mean Charles Staley) Anyway- get with it already- See you here on Monday-Julianne

Hey, sign me up!

The Boot Camp will be awesome, so any chance to go - well, I must enter.

and Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, J.
I appreciate the offer. If I win I’ll buy you the dinner.
Ray

I’m game! I know I’ll get my ass kicked, but that’s part of the fun. heehee

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
I’m game! I know I’ll get my ass kicked, but that’s part of the fun. heehee[/quote]

I 2nd that idea. Pick this beotch … we have some unfinished business.

Vroom is going this year?

Happy 24th BD Jules!

Bastard

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your another year younger!

Cheers,

RW

I’m a glutton for punishment. Count me in, please!

Kuz

Happy early B-day, Julianne!

Hey, this bootcamp sounds pretty damn cool. Can I attend?

Then again, I’m not sure I could afford the airfare.

Happy B-Day! Pick me and I’ll give you a great foot massage at the end of the bootcamp! :wink:

Happy bday jules. huggies and sexxy ass smacks to you.

I hear she LOVES knock off Louis Vitton purses. Now, I am not saying a bribe will get any of you somewhere, but a bribe might get any of you somewhere.

Hey Chad-
I will tell Charles to have that helicopter that always seems to be hanging around over us pick you up.
Besides, I bet if you hitchhike the 80 or the 10 that you will probably be recognized for the celeb that you are out here and someone will give you a ride.-Jules

jodgey wrote

“I hear she LOVES knock off Louis Vitton purses. Now, I am not saying a bribe will get any of you somewhere, but a bribe might get any of you somewhere.”

This coming from the guy who came in 2ND in our last project. Thanks jodgey you kitten you.

No dinners, foot massages from a girl or fake purses will get you this seat. Just post and we will pick-Jules

Although I’m out of the country, I’d like to wish ya a happy B-day Julianne.

Woot happy birthday!

Oh yeah, sign me up. I want to get hyooge!

Count me in.

I want in on this BAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

BTW - Happy Birthday!

Just want to chime in and say HAPPY B-DAY.

Have a good one.

Phill

Boot Camp? Last time I went to one of those there were 4 years tacked on the end…“Just sign here…” Who are you working for?

Happy Birthday!

Joe

even though I already posted begging to be picked, I wanted to post again because its monday and I wanted to say Happy Birthday Jules with no strings attached this time. I hope you have a great day!

In faith,
WS

Happy Birthday, Jules!

Oh, and count me in on this. I keep hearing a lot of good things about the Boot Camps and would love to attend (of course, I might even if I don’t get a free ticket).