BD D-Bol 10mg or 50mg?

I got some great info. from some of you guys last weak! I amabout tostart my bulking cycle and I was planning on using BD d-bol 10mg or 50mg. I plan on taking 50mg a day for a while on this cycle.

I want to know if it would be better to take 1/50mg or 5/10mg per day for this cycle? I know the life is around 3hrs but mainly I want to know liver wise. I know that is alot of strain either way, but what would be best!

[quote]cdeez wrote:
I got some great info. from some of you guys last weak! I amabout tostart my bulking cycle and I was planning on using BD d-bol 10mg or 50mg. I plan on taking 50mg a day for a while on this cycle.

I want to know if it would be better to take 1/50mg or 5/10mg per day for this cycle? I know the life is around 3hrs but mainly I want to know liver wise. I know that is alot of strain either way, but what would be best![/quote]

for the sake of ease, take five 10 mg d-bols a day in divided doses. unless of course, you feel like breaking out a razor blade and chopping up that 50 mg tab into 5 equal parts…

i’d split it up like so:

10 mg @ 8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm and 8 pm…