BCAA's

I was wondering how important BCAAs are for gaining size and strength. I have been using protein and creatine for awhile. It seems like BCAA supp is crucial. Is this true. And is it true the Biotest has the “perfect ratio found in muscles” or are there better ones, thanks fellas

Click on the Biotest BCAA ad, and read through it. I know they are selling a product, but it is research I have seen elsewhere. There are also some good BCAA protocols on there from Waterbury and a couple other coaches.

[quote]FE_FrEaK wrote:
I was wondering how important BCAAs are for gaining size and strength. I have been using protein and creatine for awhile. It seems like BCAA supp is crucial. Is this true. And is it true the Biotest has the “perfect ratio found in muscles” or are there better ones, thanks fellas[/quote]

Uh, no it’s not crucial. People have been putting on significant size and strength for years without extra BCAAs. But they are helpful. The ratio that Biotest uses is the ratio found in muscles.

[quote]FE_FrEaK wrote:
I was wondering how important BCAAs are for gaining size and strength. I have been using protein and creatine for awhile. It seems like BCAA supp is crucial. Is this true. And is it true the Biotest has the “perfect ratio found in muscles” or are there better ones, thanks fellas[/quote]

It is crucial to have BCAA’s but what alot of people dont realize is the protein shakes we drink break down into amino acids and so does the food we eat…thats how we get them for the most part. Because of that its not essential to use a amino acid supplement but it is helpful. They are a really good way to fight catabolism as well.