BCAA Powder

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
terribleivan wrote:
And, I agree, Biotest should make a powder - the Biotest tabs are very well priced and I think they’d make a killing on a good powder.

The Superior Nutraceuticals product is a perfectly good one, really no way to beat it in quality for a straight BCAA powder product, and it is only $34.99. We couldn’t beat that price and if I’m correct that there’s no room to beat the quality either, then there’s not much point.[/quote]

Do you have a link? I’m not finding this on Google unless it’s another name for NSI. Thanks.

I mix 20-25 grams of BCAA powder in my 2.2 liter polycarbonate bottle and head to the gym. Drink half during the first half of the workout and down the rest right before 20 minutes low/moderate intensity cardio.

Bulk is the way to go if you’re cheap like me. Bulk beta alanine, amino acids(taurine, tyrosine,ALCAR, etc.), NAC, Creatine, and a whole slew of others really saves you in the long run. Sure caps are more convenient, but that comes with a price. If you’re willing and able to pay it, good for you. The rest of us like to do other things with our hard earned money besides supplements.

I should note that some all in one supplements are simply better than buying all bulk, fat-burners and multi vitamines especially. Who wants to down 10 different ingredients in bulk that are included and properly dosed in a quality thermogenic?

http://www.superiornutraceuticals.com/

i got the now nutrition kind, around 700 grams for less than 20 bucks. I mix it with crystal light or in a protein shake and it gets the job dones.

Universal Animal Nitro G is the best tasting BCAA drink you will get, i stil prefer Biotest BCAAs but their powder is delicious

does anyone have an idea of how long BCAA’s will last in water for?