BBing.com Is Brutal, Switching Permanently to T Nation

You’ll get brutal honesty here too, but it usually comes from people who actually know what they’re talking about, or have actually accomplished things. I abandoned that site years ago when some 16 year old kid argued what I was advising from my personal experiences… I didn’t feel the need to toot my own horn, and realized how delusional most guys are on there.

People won’t compliment you for nothing here, but they will respect progress and honest to goodness ball busting effort.

Welcome aboard.

S

9 Likes

I’ll try not to do that then. We kind of did that to somebody last week.

1 Like

ChosenWisely

7 Likes

Although the forum’s here may not be as active as on the misc People on here are more mature. Yea it’s fun to troll and good but the misc really does it on a heartless level knowing they will never get their ass beat by someone online lol

no it’s not. please don’t.

5 Likes

Like that time they successfully encouraged a kid to commit suicide on webcam? Heartless is an understatement.

1 Like

When the hell was this? I never knew about this.

Welcome. The misc is a sewer. It’s full of undedicated people who fake-lift and fake-train.

FWIW, if one day you decide to promote Athletic Anorexia, Reverse Hypertrophy, Bulk Down, Reverse Bone Calcification, Half Squats, or Reverse Pump, most of T-Nation will turn on you in a second.

2 Likes

It was in 2008. I don’t know if things have “improved” since then, but once you hit that low, you’d like to think things can only improve.

When it’s appropriate, it’s appropriate.

at least you seem to have a sense of humor about it.

Kinda funny; I remember when T Nation was notorious for having a vicious “rate my physique” section.

How did that turn out lol too many trolls posting absolutely shit physiques or people being too honest about their progress

It typically a result of kids posting myspace angle shots and getting ripped to shreds by the posters. The legitimate folks got praise where needed.

However, there was also that funny time that Prisoner told Aaron Clark that he’d never make it as a pro due to clavicle length. But, in fairness, Prisoner came back and said he was wrong once Aaron became some sort of demi-god.

3 Likes

A bit of both, but also lots of physique-photo-less posters making sh*t comments. Guys who would win a “240p no-definition” contest critiquing other men. Men who have literally never had serratus, acting like professional bodybuilding judges.

I don’t think you know what literally means.

9 Likes

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
adverb: literally

in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms:	exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
without question, unquestionably, indisputably
"there are literally 214 colors available"
    **informal**

** used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.**
** “I have received literally thousands of letters”**

2 Likes

That post didn’t copy and paste the way I intended… but the usage adarqui has employed has indeed made its way into the dictionary.

2 Likes

Sad, no?

1 Like

I don’t know. I don’t even know how weird it is, because I don’t know how often this sort of thing happens with words and the evolution of languages. It feels like idiocy. But I try to hold my tongue in areas where I’m not knowledgeable.

2 Likes

When literally now literally means figuratively, I have lost all hope, haha.

8 Likes