T Nation

BBC Predicts Future on 9/11

BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell on 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/260207building7.htm

Time Stamp Confirms BBC Reported WTC 7 Collapse 26 Minutes In Advance
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207timestamp.htm

BBC Responds:
“We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy)”
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

BBC Responds:
“We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy)”
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html[/quote]

Ir was the Zionists…everyone knows that for crying out loud. No doubt controlled by their lizard people rulers.

BBC Responds:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html[/quote]

I just don’t get this conspiracy thing. Are people so disillusioned that they believe that 9/11 was some mass goverment, world, media, etc. conspiracy. Just face reality people. There are bad people at there. Simple as that.

I dated this girl for a couple of months and I really liked her. All of sudden one day we where walking down by the Charles River and we get on this subject 9/11. She said her sister and some of her friends believe the CIA or goverment had explosives in the WTC which actually caused the buildings to fall. And that the pentagon was a self inflicted attack.

I’m sitting here walking with her and I’m thinking to myself. This girl is extremely well educated, very sucessfull in her life, and she actually considers this shit to be true.

I couldn’t believe it at all. I had to break up with her because of this. It just was just to weird. It just made me think if someone this well educated even considered this there must be thousands more like it.

The sad thing is its people like that that can take something like the holocaust and say it never happened.

Its just really sad to me…

BBC Responds:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html [/quote]

It’s like a Scooby-Doo episode. If it weren’t for those conspiracy websites, I would’ve gotten away with it too!

If only one conspiracy nut of the millions of BBC viewers had gotten hold of an original and replicated that video in the last six years it wouldn’t matter if the BBC lost it or not.

Maybe if you turn the clock back on your VCR to six years ago, you can record the “Live” footage again.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
I just don’t get this conspiracy thing. Are people so disillusioned that they believe that 9/11 was some mass goverment, world, media, etc. conspiracy. Just face reality people. There are bad people at there. Simple as that…

I’m sitting here walking with her and I’m thinking to myself. This girl is extremely well educated, very sucessfull in her life, and she actually considers this shit to be true.

I couldn’t believe it at all. I had to break up with her because of this. It just was just to weird. It just made me think if someone this well educated even considered this there must be thousands more like it.
[/quote]

You eventually found a dumb, unsuccessful one that believes everything she’s told I hope?

“Oppenheimer later recalled that the explosion had reminded him of a line from the Hindu holy text, the Bhagavad-Gita: “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.” The terrifying destructive power of atomic weapons and the uses to which they might be put were to haunt many of the Manhattan Project scientists for the remainder of their lives.”
http://www.mbe.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/trinity.htm

U.S. used war criminals as spies: CIA files
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Features/2007/02/22/pf-3654951.html

The CIA and Nazi War Criminals
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB146/

Apparently she doesn’t understand – we’re not like that anymore…

[quote]lucasa wrote:
It’s like a Scooby-Doo episode. If it weren’t for those conspiracy websites, I would’ve gotten away with it too!

If only one conspiracy nut of the millions of BBC viewers had gotten hold of an original and replicated that video in the last six years it wouldn’t matter if the BBC lost it or not.

Maybe if you turn the clock back on your VCR to six years ago, you can record the “Live” footage again.[/quote]

Unfortunately what you just said made little sense. The original archival footage of that segment, according to the BBC, was lost.

Thats the first thing a responsible journalist would do when looking into the validity of pre-knowledge is verify the original, archival footage. The BBC’s response was, its lost, we don’t have it.

The fact that a reporter is reporting on the collapse of a building that is clearly STILL STANDING in the background, but will LATER actually collapse, should at the very least cause even the biggest conspiracy theory critic to pause…

“Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. In this way every prediction made by the Party could be shown by documentary evidence to have been correct, nor was any item of news, or any expression of opinion, which conflicted with the needs of the moment, ever allowed to remain on record.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

[quote]hedo wrote:
Ir was the Zionists…everyone knows that for crying out loud. No doubt controlled by their lizard people rulers.
[/quote]
I suppose that could explain their psychic abilities.

At 2:16 a.m. on Wednesday morning, Fox became the first network to call Florida for Bush.

Unfortunately what you just said made little sense.[/quote]

Exactly, and we don’t have the Atlantic Ocean between us, a live audience watching us, nor hundred story buildings blowing up behind us. And for some reason, you think I’m just a little confused/nonsensical rather a conspirator trying to cloud the issue or debunk you.

And copies of original footage are readily made and verified as being genuine and/or unadulterated. But nobody has an original, nobody has a copy (in the last six years!), all we’ve got is an uploaded google video (six years later!), which means it must be true. At least with the Tube bombings you guys had authentic video withing weeks.

Sheesh, with all the verified video evidence of UFOs you think you guys would have this video fabrication/verification BS down pat.

I agree they would’ve verified it. My point was that the ‘we lost it’ story wouldn’t fly two weeks after the attack. Six years later, the lost story is rather easily plausible. Moreover, if this is the “smoking gun”, why did it take 6 yrs. for the investigators/conspiracy nuts to ask for it, only to have the BBC say sorry. Even if the BBC had it, to call it smoking gun evidence would be a misnomer, more like “cooled, maybe a little beat up, possibly used/changed several times since, questionable chain of custody, gun.”

Yeah, a five minute tape delay between the “live” video feed and audio feed/teleprompter and a five minute satellite delay between NYC and London and suddenly you’ve got a news reporter talking about a building that is about to fall “ten minutes in the future”. Or did you think live meant as the photons hit the lens? Because it seems to me she’s clearly not standing on top of a building in NYC pointing at the skyline.

And once again, you’re asserting that the attack was government organized and that the media was in on it and everything else went off without a glitch except for this. And you believe the glitch was on the part of the greater conspiracy based on your predisposition rather than on the part of the camera guy setting the clock wrong. I agree that 9/11 may not totally add up, but the BS “the BBC knew ahead of time and has the video but lost it and we don’t have a copy” story, at best is at the same level of authenticity.

And my point with the Scooby-Doo analogy was that the conspiracy story is always almost. If we’d only gotten there six years ago and gotten the footage! We almost had Bushitler. If it weren’t for that footage, he would’ve almost gotten away with it! It’s like the “friends” who scream and argue all the time just so they have some drama in their lives.

JTF,

I’ve gotta ask this, if I could fabricate a conspiracy by say… altering some video footage, stealing/destroying an archival record, and releasing the fabricated video on the internet. Is there any “news” organization that would pay me even a trivial sum to do it?

I say “news” because I could see a conventional news organization doing something similar as an ad-scheme. Like Turner and the “bombs” in Boston.

I find it interesting that everytime an individual raises serious questions about 9-11 people just ignore it, or laugh at said individual asking the questions.

I’m not going to go into specifics, but there are plenty of questions about the events of 9-11 that have not been answered. JTT’s aforementioned example is one of many.

Of course it’s easier to just believe what you’re told by the government-media complex.

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:
I find it interesting that everytime an individual raises serious questions about 9-11 people just ignore it, or laugh at said individual asking the questions.

I’m not going to go into specifics, but there are plenty of questions about the events of 9-11 that have not been answered. JTT’s aforementioned example is one of many.

Of course it’s easier to just believe what you’re told by the government-media complex.

Dustin[/quote]

What questions are there?

Two planes fly into WTC. Planes make big explosion, building fall down. Many people die. Third plane flys into pentagon. Makes big explosion, many people die.

Its hard to see how that can be a govt or media conspiracy.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:

[/quote]

Well, we could start with this very thread and the questions posed by JTT.

Off the top of my head we could also ask:

1. Why did the collapse of the Twin Towers look like a controlled demolition?

2. Why did the buildings collapse as quickly as they did. I find it hard to imagine that a jet crashing into the top stories of a skyscraper will, within minutes cause total structural failure, thus making said skyscraper plummet straight down.

3. How does NORAD fail to scramble fighter jets in time to intercept three jumbo jets flying in an extremely sensitive area of air-space? When friggin UFOs was were picked up on radar flying near the White House when Truman was in office, jets were scrambled to intercept them in a matter of minutes.

4. How does an non-hierarchical, loosely structured group such as Al Qaeda, led by an old-man in a cave hi-jack 4 plans with 19 individuals armed with box-cutters? The 19 aforementioned individuals set off every red-flag imaginable, yet still manage to make it on to their respective planes to overtake jumbo-jets with filled with passengers with box-cutters.

5. Why does the owner of Tower 7, Mr. Silverstein take out an insurance policy on his property just days before 9-11?

6. Why did the wreckage from the jet crashing into the Pentagon look like anything but that?

7. With all the technology today, how come nobody just happened to get an image of a friggin jumbo jet flying into the Pentagon? If it was a flying saucer, some idiot would have whipped out a camera and took 100 pictures of it, but not a jumbo jet?

[quote]
Its hard to see how that can be a govt or media conspiracy. [/quote]

I just rattled off seven different questions that I could think of off the top of my head that no one seems to have an answer for. Dozens more have been asked on this very message board. Yet, when someone asks serious questions their mocked.

Dustin

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

hedo wrote:

I suppose that could explain their psychic abilities.

At 2:16 a.m. on Wednesday morning, Fox became the first network to call Florida for Bush.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/11/14/politics/main249357.shtml[/quote]

Exactly. The news was delivered via black helicopter that was built using alien technology so nobody could see or hear it. The anchorman was a targeted individual being fed information via brainwave from the NSA…why are people so naive.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
five-twelve wrote:

[/quote]

It did not. It looked like the floors were pancaking and expelling dust.

Why would it take longer? Plane crashes, fire burns, sttel weakens, collapse starts.

Cold war is over. Military spending was way down. Why would they be ready to scramble to shoot down civilian jets?

1. How does an non-hierarchical, loosely structured group such as Al Qaeda, led by an old-man in a cave hi-jack 4 plans with 19 individuals armed with box-cutters? The 19 aforementioned individuals set off every red-flag imaginable, yet still manage to make it on to their respective planes to overtake jumbo-jets with filled with passengers with box-cutters.

[/quote]

Have you ever flown on a plane before? Airport security was a joke.

People do whatever the fuck they want in the US. We do not expel illegal aliens. We had no mechanism in place to stop the plot.

This is a new one on me. Perhaps he was switching policies? Happens every day.

Looked like pieces of a jet to me.

Because it happened 5 1/2 years ago. Not everyone had a video cell phone back then. Not a lot of people hang around outside the Pentagon either.

Lots of videos showing jets hit the Twin Towers.

[quote]

I just rattled off seven different questions that I could think of off the top of my head that no one seems to have an answer for. Dozens more have been asked on this very message board. Yet, when someone asks serious questions their mocked.

Dustin[/quote]

The questions are always answered and ignored.

Why do you fools keep asking these dumb questions?

You deserve to be mocked.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons[/quote]

Watching this conspiracy (sic) video is like being bukakked with stupid.

Yes, and I am always curious…

…if the evil powers that be have no trouble murdering by the thousands to achieve their sinister goals…

…and someone stumbles onto their dark secrets that would expose them…

…why don’t the evil powers that be kill those who know and are exposing the secrets?

Surely offing some pimple faced computer twerp is cake for the brutally efficient and vicious Zionists, Illuminate, or, I dunno, the Freemasons?

Anyone?

EDIT: the webpage offered sums it up. Hilarious.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

1. Why did the collapse of the Twin Towers look like a controlled demolition?[/quote]

Were you at the Towers? Have you seen a controlled demolition? There are experts on both sides with motives to both ends that have opposing stories. Do you have any first hand evidence or experience that confirms or denies either side? Or just predispositions?

This isn’t really a question (you didn’t even include a question mark), more just you stating your disbelief. Additionally, if it had made it to questionhood rather than being aborted halfway, I think it would be question number one. Lastly, we could all be here quite a while if we stopped everything and explored all the possibilities that you “find hard to imagine” to exhaustion.

I dunno, if Franklin Eugene Corder had survived slamming his plane into the White House in 1994, we could ask him.

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V114/N40/crash.40w.html

And just so you know, using a conspiracy to validate a conspiracy is a big logic fallacy.

Um… I’d classify this as rhetoric. You reference large chunks of the story of how it happened and then as “how”. Just because you or I ask “How Jack got up the beanstalk.” doesn’t mean Jack didn’t get up the beanstalk or whether the beanstalk in fact existed. And as I said before, if we take the time to explain at length everything you can’t imagine, we could be here for quite a while.

If he’d taken it out two weeks earlier would you be okay with that? How far apart would his insuring the building have to be from 9/11 before you would say it’s just a coincidence? Further, one man insuring one building does not a conspiracy make, please elaborate as to how it would implicate Bushitler or whatever greater conspiracy.

See question 1.

I can see how someone living in Oklahoma might get confused about “Big Brother” and his power over “city folk”. But comparatively little of our lives is photographed. Living near O’ Hare, planes used to and do drop parts, hit things, and land in weird places all the time. The first photos by leaps and bounds are the first responding news crew. Rarely-to-never do people on the scene have footage of the event. Think about the millions of people in NYC that day and the scant number of videos of the first plane hitting the tower and even the small number of videos of the second plane hitting it.

Additionally, everyone around here knows planes flying overhead in urban areas don’t attract as much attention as UFOs. And the majority of UFO photos (that I’ve seen) are in rural/suburban areas, probably because people in more urban areas aren’t taking the time to or just can’t observe their surroundings the same way. I’m sure the fact that faking evidence would be much easier with fewer people around has nothing to do with it.

And, once again, you’re validating conspiracy with conspiracy.

Incorrect, there were only six questions (just because you counted to seven doesn’t make it right) and they must’ve been off the top of your head because they weren’t very well formed. As a matter of fact, the distinct lack of thought makes me think you’re a conspiracy sheep rather than some original thinker or crusader. I only hope the people doing real investigative work are more creative and clear-headed than you are.

They’re mocked because this is the politics and world issues forum of a bodybuilding/weightlifting internet website. Even if someone on here did have the absolute answers and proof one way or the other, I wouldn’t believe them based on context. Only some dupe searching for something to believe would.

It’s like expecting a stripper to jump out of a cake at the nearest post office with proof of the Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Of course people are going to mock you.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
five-twelve wrote:

2. Why did the buildings collapse as quickly as they did. I find it hard to imagine that a jet crashing into the top stories of a skyscraper will, within minutes cause total structural failure, thus making said skyscraper plummet straight down.

3. How does NORAD fail to scramble fighter jets in time to intercept three jumbo jets flying in an extremely sensitive area of air-space? When friggin UFOs was were picked up on radar flying near the White House when Truman was in office, jets were scrambled to intercept them in a matter of minutes.

4. How does an non-hierarchical, loosely structured group such as Al Qaeda, led by an old-man in a cave hi-jack 4 plans with 19 individuals armed with box-cutters? The 19 aforementioned individuals set off every red-flag imaginable, yet still manage to make it on to their respective planes to overtake jumbo-jets with filled with passengers with box-cutters.

5. Why does the owner of Tower 7, Mr. Silverstein take out an insurance policy on his property just days before 9-11?

6. Why did the wreckage from the jet crashing into the Pentagon look like anything but that?

7. With all the technology today, how come nobody just happened to get an image of a friggin jumbo jet flying into the Pentagon? If it was a flying saucer, some idiot would have whipped out a camera and took 100 pictures of it, but not a jumbo jet?

Dustin[/quote]

1. Because explosives where put into the building days before the attack, that somehow no one out of the thousands of people noticed.

Give me a fucking break on this.

1. Because a FUCKING JET FLEW INTO THE BUILDING. I think that would cause building to crash. Call me crazy. It was more like 2/3 thirds up. Not at the very top.

3)Beacause like any goverment agency they are fucking slow as shit. Just like when little planes fly too close to the white house it takes them forever to scramble something. Not to mention that there hasn’t been an aerial attack on the US since Pearl Harbor. Why would anyone think that there would be an aerial attack during that time.

4)Clinton, I blame him for falling to listen to his advisors on this matter. I mean how many times do you need a to bomb the WTC to get someones attention.

In all seriousness I think mainly because no one would have ever thought someone would plan this type of attack.

5)Maybe he was renewing, maybe it was just a coincedence. Maybe like any business owner he wanted to get insurance on his property. If I got car insurance then proceeded to get in an accident the next day(which happened) Does that make it some conspiracy?

1. and 7) Video was caught from the security came at the entrance gate. Not to mention the thousands of eye witnesses that saw it.

Are you that synical to believe that the goverment would kill its own people to promote a war?

Sorry man the goverment can’t even get my fucking registration right at the RMV. They certainly would fuckup something like that. And what about the thousands of people it would take to take on a job like that. How would you keep them all quiet for all this time?

The answer is YOU COULDN’T you crazy bastard. Wake up and stop watching x-files.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
[/quote]

I love the maddox site. So funny.

This makes me so much happier now.