T Nation

BBC Article on Muscle Building Youths

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Yeah he’s a pretty beefy dude alright.

[/quote]

Well at least compared to recent idols young idiots have (pitt + beckham)

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Well at least compared to recent idols young idiots have (pitt + beckham)[/quote]

Hey…Pitt was looking healthier for Troy

I’ll never understand why people can’t just let other people and their parents regulate themselves. It is not a disorder to want to look good.

Have these experts not heard of Rocky?

On second thought I’d like to hear their opinion on Pumping Iron.

[quote]Envision wrote:
Have these experts not heard of Rocky?

On second thought I’d like to hear their opinion on Pumping Iron.[/quote]

I don’t think my blood pressure could take it

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
hungry4more wrote:

Well at least compared to recent idols young idiots have (pitt + beckham)[/quote]

Craig has more muscle and lacks teh ripped abz that Pitt had in Fight Club…if more youngsters want to look like Craig, more power to them. They may actually have to eat above maintenance and ditch the pink dumbells to achieve that look…

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
hungry4more wrote:

Well at least compared to recent idols young idiots have (pitt + beckham)

Craig has more muscle and lacks teh ripped abz that Pitt had in Fight Club…if more youngsters want to look like Craig, more power to them. They may actually have to eat above maintenance and ditch the pink dumbells to achieve that look… [/quote]

x2 there’s nothing wrong with wanting to look like that. He’s a lean, decently muscled guy. I want more then that but I sure as hell won’t look down on someone for aspiring to look like that.

The ignorance of the masses is simply annoying. Everyone with a decent amount of muscle is juicing, and teh creatinez and protein powder are dangerous drugs which may damage health and shrink your testicles. Good for them that “girls don’t like muscles anyway” and “those guys have no real strenght, they are just pumped up”.

[quote]Envision wrote:
If I could tell my 15 year old self something it’d be to check out a great site by the name of T-Nation as opposed to listening to the soccer coach who hated lifting.[/quote]

LMFAO!

“His friend and fellow gym-BUNNY 16-year-old Adam Kite, also from Dunstable, agrees.”

Brits are so homo.

“boys should be boys running around the park with a football, not straining themselves pumping iron in the local gym.”

What a weak-minded dumbass statement. Careful, over-consumption of bullshit articles leads to long-term health problems.

[quote]donpalmero wrote:
“boys should be boys running around the park with a football, not straining themselves pumping iron in the local gym.”

What a weak-minded dumbass statement. Careful, over-consumption of bullshit articles leads to long-term health problems.[/quote]

I am trying to think of even one time I played football and did NOT “strain myself”. What world are these people living in? Getting hit by another dude who weighs over 200lbs while he runs at you at about 15mph is somehow “safer” than lifting weights in a gym?

LOL. The NFL must be filled with pussies.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
donpalmero wrote:

What a weak-minded dumbass statement. Careful, over-consumption of bullshit articles leads to long-term health problems.

I am trying to think of even one time I played football and did NOT “strain myself”. What world are these people living in? Getting hit by another dude who weighs over 200lbs while he runs at you at about 15mph is somehow “safer” than lifting weights in a gym?

LOL. The NFL must be filled with pussies.[/quote]

You’re forgetting that the linebackers in the NFL are not actually strong they are just “pumped up” and have taken too much of the “protein powder” and dangerously experimental “creatine”. Their muscles are not real and you probably would not even feel their hits.

Looking at the people working out in the back ground, I was worried. Did you notice they were only doing pussy exercises, with only 2 exceptions: bench presses (without much weight) and decent db presses.

Also. "So what are we going to do today. Chest?

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah."

That has me worried.

If its a british article they aren’t talking NFL football, more like MLS type I’d imagine.

[quote]Envision wrote:
If its a british article they aren’t talking NFL football, more like MLS type I’d imagine.[/quote]

I have no idea what you mean by MLS… unless the S stands for soccer.

Any article by the BBC referencing football in this way is talking about soccer.