BBB Challenge Question

Just wondering If i’m supposed to calculate all The BBB assistance work with my starting Tm or should i recalculate for each circle on the 3 month challenge posted here on T- NATION.sorry for my bad english,it’s not my mother language.

You have to recalculate BBB with increased TM.

The Assistance work is adjusted with the increase in the TM.

Ok, thanks for the answer, really looking forward to next week after this deload is done.

Another question, could and/or should i do low rep pullups superseted with the main work and the BBB assistance exercises? And if so should i only use it on MP day or could I do them on both MP and BP day? Or should i do one day with pull ups and one day with pendaly rows(or other row variation?)
Was looking around on the forum and saw a guy who wrote that he did low rep pullups inbetween all his sets, and i was kinda impressed with his progress he wrote he had with your program.

I have decided to go for the original BBB template, with 50-60% on the main assistance lifts for about 2-3 cycles before jumping on the challenge ( or back to one of you full body templates depending how my work schedule looks like).

Bumping this since I had the same question, but also wanted to ask about the percentages during deload week. Assuming the 531 percentages for the main lift, what do you recommend for the assistance lift? Specifically if we’re starting week 1 with 50% TM for the 5x10, would you keep that constant on the de-load week or drop that as well?

[quote]jlockhart wrote:
Bumping this since I had the same question, but also wanted to ask about the percentages during deload week. Assuming the 531 percentages for the main lift, what do you recommend for the assistance lift? Specifically if we’re starting week 1 with 50% TM for the 5x10, would you keep that constant on the de-load week or drop that as well?[/quote]

It’s assistance work, it doesn’t matter.
It’s deload, it doesn’t matter.

[quote]Bjjbob wrote:
Another question, could and/or should i do low rep pullups superseted with the main work and the BBB assistance exercises?[/quote]

I do. I superset all my 5/3/1 and most of my assistance work with low rep pull-ups and the remainder with Kroc rows. I think it would be pretty much impossible to do too many low rep sets of pull-ups.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]jlockhart wrote:
Bumping this since I had the same question, but also wanted to ask about the percentages during deload week. Assuming the 531 percentages for the main lift, what do you recommend for the assistance lift? Specifically if we’re starting week 1 with 50% TM for the 5x10, would you keep that constant on the de-load week or drop that as well?[/quote]

It’s assistance work, it doesn’t matter.
It’s deload, it doesn’t matter.[/quote]

Everything in training matters. If it doesn’t matter why even do it?