BB Routine While on Tren/Cyp

First of all if your not a bodybuilder, dont respond

ok im 325lbs at 6’4" currently on 100mg/ed of tren and 1000mg/wk of test cyp…

man i feel good…lol

anyway i would like to move my routines over into bodybuilding, can anyone help with a program that will help, especially sets and reps and excercises,

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Damn!.. Nasty Nate!..Well I,m not a bodybuilder so I’m not allowed to respond…But if you would like a response from a bodybuilder than maybe you should post in the “Bodybuilding” Forum…Just a suggestion…

you need to cut fat high reps high intensity cardio the shit outta yourself your not tying to gain mass you have alot you have muscle but you have to get down to it good luck

How are you training now, as opposed to bb-style?

What are your goals?

There are as many different ways to train as there are serious bodybuilders.

Post your answers to the two questions, and maybe I can help you out a little, or at least point you to someone that can help.

[quote]clevelandsteel wrote:
you need to cut fat high reps high intensity cardio the shit outta yourself your not tying to gain mass you have alot you have muscle but you have to get down to it good luck
[/quote]

Yes, the guy has a lot of fat on him.

The rest of what you wrote is poor advice though.

[quote]vandalay15 wrote:
clevelandsteel wrote:

Yes, the guy has a lot of fat on him.

The rest of what you wrote is poor advice though.[/quote]

are you trying to help this guy or just talk shit if my advice is bad than give him something better

Being on AAS and doing a butt load of HI cardio is just a stupid idea. Your body is primed to put on muscle while on cycle. Cardio kills muscle.

You are too much of a newbie to be giving credible advice.

1. You asked for no details

2. You asked for no background

3. You based your advice on an avatar.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Being on AAS and doing a butt load of HI cardio is just a stupid idea. Your body is primed to put on muscle while on cycle. Cardio kills muscle.

You are too much of a newbie to be giving credible advice.

1. You asked for no details

2. You asked for no background

3. You based your advice on an avatar.

[/quote]

point taken if that guy new my advice was wrong then he should know the right advice to tell him i have no problem with people telling me im wrong no one had said anything to this guy so i figured i try to help. by me messing up that got you guys to answer so guess it wasn’t that bad

I agree with RJ it would help if we knew what you are currently doing and have done in the past.

BB’s for the most part train in a body split routine.

I like to encorporate split training as well as full body training throughout the year. Additionally, I like to hit every rep range from 3-6 reps (strength training), 6-12 (functional hypertrophy), and 12-18 (non-funcitonal hypertrophy). Although some may argue the difference between the rep ranges and how I have labelled them, but I think it is effective to use a variety of rep ranges throughout the year. You will have to play around with single joint, and compound excercises, rest interals, tempo, etc. to find out what suits you best.

Also, scrap the cardio. The easiest way to loose fat is to change your diet. That’s it. Use cardio as a tool for fat loss once you get down and around 10%. The rest will come with your nutrition.

Currently I am using ‘Destroying Fat’ by Thibaudeau with some modifications. I eat high protein and fat, and 0 Carbs (except for greens) throughout the week, and have a high carb day on the weekend.

Hope this helps.