Battling Small Gyno

Question regarding gyno…

im in the last few weeks of a test-e only cycle (13 weeks now) and suddenly getting a small lump under my left nipple. Its a bit sore if I push on it, the right one is fine. I have NOLVA and ADEX on hand which i was saving for PCT. Should I run some arimidex for a week or so. I still have about 2 weeks left on cycle. thoughts…

Interesting observation, the nipple with the gyno is the same one I had a nipple ring 10+ years ago, wonder if there is any logic to that…

[quote]skitmds wrote:
Question regarding gyno…

im in the last few weeks of a test-e only cycle (13 weeks now) and suddenly getting a small lump under my left nipple. Its a bit sore if I push on it, the right one is fine. I have NOLVA and ADEX on hand which i was saving for PCT. Should I run some arimidex for a week or so. I still have about 2 weeks left on cycle. thoughts…

Interesting observation, the nipple with the gyno is the same one I had a nipple ring 10+ years ago, wonder if there is any logic to that…[/quote]

you should have ran a’dex through out the cycle.
yes run nolva at 40mg ed untill the symptoms go away and hit it with some a’dex .25mgs ed to get your E2 levels down under control.

and remember next time a’dex on cycle to control aromatase and nolva on hand incase you get a lump still.

As a precaution I started the nolva a few days ago. all of a sudden i got real bad acne on my shoulders and back. Anyone else have this symptom?

I get acne from nolvadex during PCT. It will go away in time.

Even if one never gets gyno at any dose of aromatisable AAS, it is wise and best to still control it.

It is not recommended to lower it too low, but to control it to keep it within normal levels with the high test levels.

Adex or letro throughout the cycle is a good plan.

For your current issue the advice given above by MaddyD is exactly the correct ‘protocol’ in this situation. You are likely going to keep the adex in until you begin PCT by which time it will be tapered off, and the nolvadex might just be used until the soreness/sensitivity subsides, to be restarted when PCT ensues - if this is the plan of course.

Please dont read “Low estrogen will hinder gains on cycle” and think this means “[i]Controlling[/i] estrogen levels sensibly on cycle will reduce gains” - as it is not true.

Brook