Batman vs Wolverine

If Batman fought Wolverine who would win and why? Batman is a martial arts expert and a genius and has a lot of gadgets in his utility belt. Wolverine on the other hand can fight, has a indestructable skeleton, and razor sharp knives that come out his hand.

I call Batman on this one.

Wolverine due to his regeneration and general bad-assery

Batman would win. Why? Because Batman is more popular and his fans won’t allow him to lose.

The argument would go like this:

Batman Fan: Batman would plan his fight ahead and he would set up traps and cool shit

Wolvie Fan: But Wolverine could cut his way through it and his healing factor would keep him up.

Batman Fan: But Batman would!

Wolvie Fan: But Wolverine would!

Rinse and repeat.

With proper planning on both sides: Batman

Random Encounter: Its a toss up.

Batman with anti-wolverine spray. Batman in any fight ever, with an anti-“who- or whatever batman is fighting” spray.

[quote]OrcusDM wrote:
Batman with anti-wolverine spray. Batman in any fight ever, with an anti-“who- or whatever batman is fighting” spray.[/quote]

Exactly.

Batman’s like Sun Tzu: he would win that fight before it even started. Even Superman called Batman the world’s most dangerous man since he knew Batman kept a file on every superhero in the Justice League that detailed exactly how he would defeat each and every one of them in case any of them turned evil.

Batman, whom I believe is a mega badass would get his ass whipped.

Wolverine would rip him to shit.

If they made a baby.

Guy 1:
Unbreakable metal bones
6 foot long claws
Trained to be the ultimate killing machine
Healing factor that makes him almost completely unkillable
Super senses

Guy 2:
Martial art skills
Planning
Gadgets

I know who I’d bet on. Barring some way of stopping wolverine from healing or some kind of mind control I think I’d bet on him against anyone.

Anti-Wolverine spray would, of course, change things.

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
Guy 1:
Unbreakable metal bones
6 foot long claws
Super senses
[/quote]
-Breakable bones covered in Adamantium.
-Trained to be a killing machine, but he’s never been the best fighter or most tactical.
-Healing factor that does nothing to resist knock out gas, suffocation, heart attacks, or sudden mental trauma. Also, it doesn’t help him resist getting knockout with a well placed punch or kick. He can be knocked out.
-Super senses

-One of the best, if not the best fighter, warrior, and tactician in the DC universe
-Master Tactician. MASTER!
-Has an entire company dedicated to creating his gadgets and developing them to take out villains from Joker to Clay Face to Darkseid

[quote]
I know who I’d bet on. Barring some way of stopping wolverine from healing or some kind of mind control I think I’d bet on him against anyone.

Anti-Wolverine spray would, of course, change things.[/quote]

Spider-Man vs Wolverine: Wolvie gets owned and webbed up hanging from a street light.

I’m sure Batman would make some kind of sword made out of adamantium and just cut Wolverines hands off then head or just head.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
Guy 1:
Unbreakable metal bones
6 foot long claws
Super senses

-Breakable bones covered in Adamantium.[/quote] bones are infused with adamantium, rendering them unbreakable.

[quote]-Trained to be a killing machine, but he’s never been the best fighter or most tactical.[/quote]Ruthless killer. Prolonged life span means he has far more fighting experience than spoiled little rich kid Bruce Wayne (who refuses to kill out of principle). Wolverine is so badass that he trained as a samurai then got bored and became a lumberjack.

So can Batman. And far more easily than Wolverine.

[quote]-Super senses[/quote] including heightened sense of smell; effectively an early warning system.

[quote]
Guy 2: Martial art skills [/quote] Moot point. Even if Bats was the better fighter, he couldn’t go toe-to-toe with Wolverine because of Logan’s mutation.[quote]

Planning [/quote] Limited. Wolverine is unpredictable, with more than enough experience to give Batman a few problems.

[quote]Gadgets[/quote] Only as good as his tactics…

[quote]
-One of the best, if not the best fighter, warrior, and tactician in the DC universe
-Master Tactician. MASTER!
[/quote] Batman is the superior combatant and tactician, but Wolverine’s life experience definitely factors into this. [quote]
-Has an entire company dedicated to creating his gadgets and developing them to take out villains from Joker to Clay Face to Darkseid[/quote] Cheat! Can I bring the X-Men in on the act?

[quote]
I know who I’d bet on. Barring some way of stopping wolverine from healing or some kind of mind control[quote] Paging Xavier…[/quote] I think I’d bet on him against anyone.

Anti-Wolverine spray would, of course, change things.

Spider-Man vs Wolverine: Wolvie gets owned and webbed up hanging from a street light.[/quote]

Wolverine slices off Spidey’s arms and rams his camera up his ass, then takes a few snaps mails them to J. Jonah Jameson. Jameson grumbles about the photos being too dark and fires Peter Parker; Parker spends the rest of his life being spoon-fed by Aunt May. Justice is served.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Wolverine has superior genetics.[/quote]

Batman has billions of dollhairs that can create/beat superior genetics.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Wolverine has superior genetics.[/quote]

He still loses and that’s with his healing factor.

This is gonna be a god awful debate without more comic fans. I’m getting beer and going to watch Zombie land!

Later, Bitches.

Why do people always complain about batman, its a comic book character, it’s like saying superman is unrealistic no shit it’s a fucking comic.

As much as wolverine is supposed to be the ultimate badass, Batman is the ultimate tactician, and you have to believe that he would be a few steps ahead of any opponent he would face. THat’s essentially Batman’s superpower, his intellect.

S

As much as I like Wolverine I think Batman would beat him.

They should have that fight show like the Deadliest Warrior where they put two worries head to head and see who wins. Taking into consideration their tools and skills and input it all into a computer.

Can be like Deadliest Comic Character(?)

Career kills:

Wolverine - 100+
Batman - 2 (at most, both disputable)

However, Bats would just set up some magnetic confinement trap for Wolvy, easy win for the Dark Avenger.

I think the real question is, who is on the HGH?