Batista's Hairstyle

Hey Everyone,

Well its summertime and I’m looking for a new hairstyle. Recently I was at WWE.com, checking up on the return date of Batista, where I came across some of his old photos. I really like his haircut and was wondering if any of you knew what it was called? Maybe a taper or fade or something. If anyone could provide me with the measurements or direct me to a site where I can find out how to get a DO like him, would be appreciated.

I attached a picture to show the style I wanna get.

Thanks again

how about you bring the picture of his haircut into the person who’s going to cut your hair?

Boy’s Regular I’m sure.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
how about you bring the picture of his haircut into the person who’s going to cut your hair?[/quote]

what he said.

but cut the picture off below the neck, unless you want your barber to think you get off on man nipples.

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:
I am a homosexual

Thanks again[/quote]

indeed

Uhh huh.

Batista used to be a trainer at my gym a few years ago. We still find his wife in the neighborhood bar sometimes. Batista had a couple of my co-workers over last night for a workout before he had to catch a flight believe it or not. I’ve met Maven as well, he went to college with one of my clients. They are still very good friends.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Batista used to be a trainer at my gym a few years ago. We still find his wife in the neighborhood bar sometimes. Batista had a couple of my co-workers over last night for a workout before he had to catch a flight believe it or not…[/quote]

So do the man a favor and ask Batista or his wife where he gets his hair cut…

Just don’t stop to get your hair done on your way out of the country.

[quote]supermick wrote:
Xfactor88 wrote:
I am a homosexual

Thanks again

indeed
[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good one old chap!

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Well its summertime and I’m looking for a new hairstyle. Recently I was at WWE.com, checking up on the return date of Batista, where I came across some of his old photos. I really like his haircut and was wondering if any of you knew what it was called? Maybe a taper or fade or something. If anyone could provide me with the measurements or direct me to a site where I can find out how to get a DO like him, would be appreciated.

I attached a picture to show the style I wanna get.

Thanks again[/quote]

I have that hair style, i just ask for short back and sides and cut at the top.

Whatsup with the gay jokes? I think wrestling is entertaining, and want this dude’s hair style.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas. Thing is, I don’t have a color printer.

For the person who said they had this haircut, you don’t have an specific measurements, just ask to cut those areas?

Thanks

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:
Whatsup with the gay jokes? I think wrestling is entertaining, and want this dude’s hair style.

For the person who said they had this haircut, you don’t have an specific measurements, just ask to cut those areas?

Thanks[/quote]

Measurements? I find this thread very interesting for several reasons. One, I have no hair and laugh at those who must spend money to get their hair cut. Two, that someone looks at pro wrestlers and says, “Gawd, that is one really cool hair-doo!”. And three, that some of you walk into the barber shop with MEASUREMENTS as if this is the blueprint for an airforce stealth jetfighter amd your hair is of premium government importance.

Carry on with the discussion. I shall simply sit back and observe.

Getting Batista’s hairstyle won’t bring Eddy Guerrero back.

Walks into SuperCuts

“Yes, I was going to say take a little off the top, but I figured you needed more instruction.”

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

No color printer? Well, what if the barber doesn’t have any color scissors? Then what are you gonna do? Can your printer not print pictures at all? Don’t tell me it’s DOT-MATRIX or some other obsolete crap. Why don’t you cut a pic from a magazine or something(we know you have them)?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Walks into SuperCuts

“Yes, I was going to say take a little off the top, but I figured you needed more instruction.”[/quote]

lol
Oh, shit! Actual Skystriker blueprints! I think what he’s really looking for is the Ratler, or maybe the Water Moccasin.

[quote]Stuey wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
how about you bring the picture of his haircut into the person who’s going to cut your hair?

what he said.

but cut the picture off below the neck, unless you want your barber to think you get off on man nipples.

[/quote]

Funny as hell!! Hahahahah!

Wow. Great thread!

Since we’re on haircuts, can anyone answer why I always get a high and tight every time I ask for a low fade/taper? I’m actually serious with this one.

This thread is hucking filarious.