Basic Split Training Articles?

A colleague who has just completed P90X (I didn’t make this suggestion), has asked me for some guidance regarding taking the next step in his training. I powerlift and it has been a very long time since I did a bodybuilding style split. I’d love to point him in the direction of some good articles to get him started on a basic bodybuilding split. Any suggestions?

the old Waterbury, full body routine stuff would probably be a good start

[quote]burt128 wrote:
A colleague who has just completed P90X (I didn’t make this suggestion), has asked me for some guidance regarding taking the next step in his training.[/quote]
What are his goals and what kind of shape is he currently in? Does he have a gym membership or will he be training with whatever he has at home?

Like Yogi said, there are plenty of solid full body plans that might fit the bill and Waterbury has a ton of great plans. But if you’re/he’s definitely looking for a bodypart split, I’d start here:

Thanks guys. The full body Waterbury stuff was something that actually occurred to me too. I need to sit down with him and figure out exactly what he wants to do – he seems to like the idea of a bodypart split, but I don’t think he’s really thought it through.