T Nation

Basic Drug Work Test?

Can someone please tell me if steriods come up on drug test. I’ve taken test syp. D-bol and winnies. I’m thinking the only one that might not show up is test. syp. I was also told that this stuff stays in your system for months and you cant flush it out. Has anyone had experience with drug testing at work or know how it works.

One other thing that I’ve heard is that to find steriods they have to test for steriods and for the specific steriod that your on. I know I’ve got a lot of I heards on there. My source’s arent great ones but they can usually get me what I need. They dont have much info on what their selling me which I guess can be expected on this market. Any adivice would be great.

I’ve seen a few newbies getting bashed for posting a bunch of questions on here once they sign up. I’ve been coming here for a while and just have a few questions that I’ve been dying to ask you guys.

Dude, use the search engine on this site. “Drug test steroids” brings up numerous links to the answer you are searching for.

Whether or not steroids will show up on a drug test is dependent on what type of drug test you are taking.

College/pro sports- yes they will test
Job- probably not

you have 6 posts! you haven’t been coming here for a while

UMMMMM! I’ve been coming to this site for years actually.Mostly reading the articles and products. I have 6 post cause I just started posting.

If this is for a job, it will test for the usual suspects: THC, cocaine, heroine(other opiates too), barbituates, amphetamines, PCP, and their metabolites. It will not be for steroids.

If this is for sports they will test for all those mentioned above AND steroid/hormone metabolites.

Thanks bigRagoo! I appreciate the answer. It is for a job. Thanks again

[quote]
you have 6 posts! you haven’t been coming here for a while[/quote]

Comments like this really annoy me. Some people come here to read the articles or view the discussion forums and don’t care to post. Just because they have few posts to their name isn’t any indication of their familiarity with the site.

I’ve been a “member” of this site for years now, and used to buy the magazine when they were still publishing it, yet I have very few posts to my name, primarily because I only post when I feel I have something worth saying. In the first part of your response, you answer the guy’s questions. That’s great, the throwaway comment at the end is unnecessary and probably wrong.

[quote]boxer1429 wrote:
Thanks bigRagoo! I appreciate the answer. It is for a job. Thanks again[/quote]

You should be OK. Drug testing is expensive and steroids are not usually screened in a pre-employment drug test.

Ive taken the US militarys MEPS examination, which is basically the entrance health examination to qualify or disqaulify recruits, Mid cycle: 500mg/wk test, 50mg/day Anadrol and 30mg/day dbol no problem. They take urine and blood. Steroid tests are too costly and really dont make any sense to administer for a job.

Thanks guys. I thought something might show up thats not suppose to be there. I guess their actually just checking for certain things. Their not checking it and seeing if theres something there thats doesnt belong. IF that makes since.

Damn I through about $200.00 worth of stuff away worried it could affect me later. I already have a great job but I am subject to random drug test. Or if I am in an accident of any kind I get a test.

[quote]boxer1429 wrote:
Thanks guys. I thought something might show up thats not suppose to be there. I guess their actually just checking for certain things. Their not checking it and seeing if theres something there thats doesnt belong. IF that makes since.

Damn I through about $200.00 worth of stuff away worried it could affect me later. I already have a great job but I am subject to random drug test. Or if I am in an accident of any kind I get a test. [/quote]

Random drug tests at work are, like I said, subject to the usual suspects. Plus when you get tested there will be a piece of paper stating what they are looking for. It is a consent form that sates you know why you are giving a sample, and that you agree to give, and will have you sign it.