Please read the 'thyroid basics' sticky.
Please read the 'advice for new guys' sticky.
TSH should be nearer to 1.0
The thyroid lab ranges do not mean that in-range is optimal!
Thyroid lab ranges mislead doctors and everyone else.
T3, T4, fT3, fT4 are better mid range or a bit higher.
So you have never been using iodized salt?
If you are deeply iodine deficient, you can't dig your way out of the hole with iodized salt or the amount of iodine in some vitamins.
You need high dose iodine.
You must have selenium, get multi vitamins that list iodine, selenium and other trace elements/minerals.
Focus on thyroid function.
- Is your thyroid enlarged, sore, asymmetrical or lumpy?
- Are your outer eyebrows sparse?
Given your low body temperature:
- see if someone else can get 98.6 on that thermometer.
- perhaps you also need to check for thyroid autoimmune antibodies.
- rT3 might also be elevated
- note that iodine deficiency can hit many in the same household !!!!!
Many if the symptoms of hypothyroidism are the same as hypogonadism and hypothyroidism also lowers T levels, so there are compound effects that feel like low T.