T Nation

Based on These Results, Do I Have a Thyroid Issue?

Symptoms:
I have really hard time concentrating, forgetfulness, sleeping all the time, tired quickly, cold sensitivity,nausea at night, slow reflexes, started to mumble while talking and forgetting words or what I was talking about, bruising easily, long time for cuts to heal, low immune system, a lot of cavities, really low vitamin D, hair loss, really dry brittle frizzy hair, loss of some eyebrows , some times having blood clots in skin, breakout on shoulders and back, toes and knees sometimes make weird cracking sounds, wrist pain,constipation, and lately panic attacks, clinical depression, laziness, HUGE BRAIN FOG feels like a dream and 70% of the time depersonlization, Super dry itchy skin, facial hair growth has stunted completely and sometimes blurry vision.

My tests:
L.H: 2.00 IU/L (1.8-12)
Prolactin: 344.11 miu/ml (86-325)
Total Testosterone: 1.25 ng/ml (2.84-9.0)
FT4: 20.35 pmol/L (12.0-22.0)
TT4: 115.7 nmol/L (66.0-181.0)
TSH: 5.66 uI/ml (0.25-4.20)
FSH 3.44 IU/L (1.5-12.5)

It’s hard to tell you anything since you’re missing thyroid tests, no fT3 or rT3 tested and no antibodies. TRT won’t do much of anything for you without finding out why your TSH is so high. Your symptoms suggest thyroid issues.

Creating a new thread and facturing your case will cause confusion since info is spread across the forum.

If I had a dollar for every time I had told guys to not fracture and fork their cases across multiple threads… there should only be one involving your case!

Now if someone wants to do a good job and address the total picture, they need to go on an Easter egg hunt. - not happening.

Read the thyroid basics sticky provided in your 1st thread and post your oral body temperatures as then requested at both times of day.

fT3 is the only active thyroid hormone, there is no T4 receptor.

With your health issues and stress thereof, you could easily have adrenal fatigue and elevated rT3. rT3 opposes/blocks fT3 at T3 receptors making you more hypo.

A discussion of your thyroid status is also rather useless without you discussing your history of using iodized salt so we can consider if problems rooted originally in iodine deficiency.

You need to address thyroid and low-T together. TRT alone could make you feel worse.

Prolactin can be elevated by recent orgasm or cuddling {babies puppies | kittens}

Prolactin could be high from a prolactin secreting pituitary adinoma that can cause hormone and mood problems. Easily managed with 0.5mg/week Dostinex/cabergoline. A MRI can be used to confirm diagnosis. Should not be ignored because if adinoma is left to grow it can press on optic nerves and an early reversible sign is reduced width of peripheral vision that should be near 180 degrees.

I think that you have to be more proactive about learning and understanding. All of the above is in the supplied stickies.