Baseball player to lose BF

Hey guys, I have a couple questions. I am looking to cut up and lose some body fat. I play baseball. Im 21 years old, 6’0 215lbs, solid thick build. I am well built but I need to drop body fat and become more lean for baseball. As of now I try to do cardio 4 days weak for about an hour then lift a specific body part for about an hour and a half (i.e. chest/tri,back/bi,shoulder/forearm)and legs. I am looking for advice on how I should train to drop some weight and body fat. Should I go with lighter weights with more reps to cut up and stay with cardio 4 or 5 days a week. Are there any helpful dieting or training tips out there. What kind off food should I eat and should I cut down on how much I eat. I heard the low carb diet will drop you weight but the weight will come back and the diet is unhealthy. Also are there any legal supplements (GNC) that you would advise. Lastly, I am looking towards a cycle in the fall for our baseball season and would like to know your suggstions. I am looking for the same effects. To lose body fat, cut up, and get lean. I heard Deca is a descent overall product, but primobolan is better. I also heard Winnie is good for what I want but the half life is short so the shots must be taken atleast twice a week. Also Winnie can make you very sore. Please let me know. Hit me back. Thank you.

yea its called FAQ