T Nation

Baseball Hats?

Are you gonna ever gonna have T-Nation/Biotest basball caps to go with your great T-Shirts?

Baseball hats…fitted baseball hats.

NOT trucker hats. I will put my fist through a window-

or some OC kid’s face if I see some skinny ass punk curling in my squat rack wearing a T-Nation trucker hat, snickering and telling his buddy about his new benz. With a pierced lip and impressing girls cause he’s in a band… a ‘tribute band’ cause he’s not creative enough to come up with his own shit.

I can’t have this…dear god no…I’m turning green…

my muscles they’re getting… the deca…the dbol…

oh lord…ok ok

whew…

sigh

i’m awake…sorry

almost had a meltdown.

Maybe T-Nation baseball hat’s aren’t a good idea.

Beanies on the other hand…

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Baseball hats…fitted baseball hats.

NOT trucker hats. I will put my fist through a window-

or some OC kid’s face if I see some skinny ass punk curling in my squat rack wearing a T-Nation trucker hat, snickering and telling his buddy about his new benz. With a pierced lip and impressing girls cause he’s in a band… a ‘tribute band’ cause he’s not creative enough to come up with his own shit.

I can’t have this…dear god no…I’m turning green…

my muscles they’re getting… the deca…the dbol…

oh lord…ok ok

whew…

sigh

i’m awake…sorry

almost had a meltdown.

Maybe T-Nation baseball hat’s aren’t a good idea.

Beanies on the other hand…[/quote]

oH man! Beating that skinny kid curling in your squat rack> That is so true!! i am laughing so hard I think I shit my pants!!!
SO TRUE!
Seriously though, a hat would be ballin’. Not too advertisy, just one of the Nation’s badass designs, on a beanie or antoher HQ hat would be perfect. NOW, DO IT!

It might not be economically feasible to do fitted caps for all the different sizes, but please, no trucker hats…

I think a good alternative to fitted caps (assuming they aren’t feasible in the quantities that would be ordered per size) would be those all-cloth hats with the adjustable cloth (or leather) sizing strip in the back (as opposed to those cheesy plastic ones with the holes and plastic studs).

Boston, you’re dead on on the fitted, it will never work. But leather straps?
I don’t want to dress like Tony Little.

Come on, FlexFit…

-FC

FYI… I can do some great stuff on promotional item pricing… I know a guy I could turn T-Nation to that does terrific work.

Happy to help if anyone were interested. He’s done TONS of stuff for me and I’m at a FORTUNE company.

This isn’t pimping the sale, just the guy that does the work for great prices. :slight_smile:

Hats and beanies would rock! I also vote for shaker bottles. I think it is a travesty that I have to put my Grow! and Surge in an EAS shaker bottle.

[quote]ChemicalD wrote:
Boston, you’re dead on on the fitted, it will never work. But leather straps?
I don’t want to dress like Tony Little.[/quote]

That one got a laugh – luckily, I wasn’t drinking anything and thus didn’t ruin my keyboard at work…

Anyway, I probably am not describing it very well, but I have a hat from Solitude Ski Resort in Utah that has a leather adjustable thing in the back, and my recently acquired Boston Red Sox World Series 2004 Champions hat has the same thing but with cloth – you know what I mean?

I have a Nike cap that has some stretch to it, not quite fitted, but looks fitted.

The only thing worse than trucker hats are those gay motherfucking-ass straw hats.

We’ve been looking at some professional-style baseball caps. That means no plastic straps and high quality.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
It might not be economically feasible to do fitted caps for all the different sizes, but please, no trucker hats…

I think a good alternative to fitted caps (assuming they aren’t feasible in the quantities that would be ordered per size) would be those all-cloth hats with the adjustable cloth (or leather) sizing strip in the back (as opposed to those cheesy plastic ones with the holes and plastic studs).[/quote]

Hmm. See, I like the plastic better than the leather which tends to make the hat look a little too preppy or country club to me, IMHO. Just my two cents. But hats in general, great idea. Love my T-Nation shirt. It will probably sound corny, but I gotta admit to feeling just a touch more hard core during my workouts when I wear it.

Anyone else like that? (crickets chirping)

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Hmm. See, I like the plastic better than the leather which tends to make the hat look a little too preppy or country club to me, IMHO. Just my two cents. But hats in general, great idea. Love my T-Nation shirt. It will probably sound corny, but I gotta admit to feeling just a touch more hard core during my workouts when I wear it.

Anyone else like that? (crickets chirping)[/quote]

Kuz, I should have been more clear. I meant no straps of any kind; real, fitted baseball caps like the pro baseball players wear.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

Kuz, I should have been more clear. I meant no straps of any kind; real, fitted baseball caps like the pro baseball players wear.

[/quote]

Sweet nectar of the gods, man. Those would be perfect. I almost never lift without a hat and the fitted are definitely the best. I have been looking for a new one for my workouts, so I will wait on these. Again, like my T-nation shirt comment, a workout just does not feel right to me without a baseball hat on. I think Shugart wrote about how he pulls his down and wears headphones to shut out the frat types in the gym (ditto for me).

If I had a vote on design (and I don’t), I think ones with the tribal T-Nation logo on the back of the hat would look sharp since when worn backwards.

Kuz

One with the T-Nation logo obviously is great. One with the Yellow Testosterone would be really cool.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

[/quote]

Nice! Once again putting high quality in its proper place at the front of the line.

What kind of time frame are we looking at?

T-Nation/Biotest… Will you marry me?

Fitted T-nation hats… oh god… i’m so happy don’t even know what to do now

man-tear