Barry Bonds

If I ever get to face him again, I’m going to do him like I did Piazza. High heat right in the earhole. Barry is a punk ass bitch.

Aight, that was stupid as fuck.

Go ahead and blast Bonds if you want, so he choked in the postseason and isn’t a team player (why would you ask a power hitter to bunt? maybe it’d be good idea if you were a quick leadoff hitter or a pitcher. some of you obviously don’t know baseball.) Barry does his job and he does it well. He just came off the best season statistically in the history of baseball, and now since people can’t criticize his playing they have to find something else to bag on him for. He’s not the bad guy everyone thinks he is. After his monster year last year, Bonds could have gone after more money and left the Giants if he’d wanted to. If you want a selfish money-grubbing player, look no further than Jason Giambi. GO GIANTS!

with giambi is wasnt about the money it was about the security. he wanted a no trade clause and the a’s wouldnt give it to him until it was to late.

BARRY BONDS IS JUICED TO THE GILLLSSS…check out:

www.baseballplayamerica.com/page3.html

That guy makes a convincing arguement. yeah right! he has no idea what he is talking about. And how the hell did barry bonds grow an inch in his mid thirties. And HGH is for getting bigger muscles and testosterone is for getting stronger muscles. Bullshit! He may or may not be using steroids. Everybody is so who gives a fuck. But his gain was very, very gradual. I gained fifteen pounds since last year. I guess im using steroids too. Its a pretty good bet that he always had good genetics but never really lifted that hard. When he started lifting hard, he got a lot bigger. And for someone who supposedly uses steroids, hes not really that big. Im 14 years younger than him, shorter than him, and weigh ten lbs more. And ive never used steroids. I also play a good bit of softball. I know that a softball swing is different than baseball but it is easier to use your muscle in softball than in baseball. And ill tell you that muscles in softball wont hit the ball out for you. Our two best homerun hitters weigh about 40 lbs less than me yet hit just as many homers as I do.

Bonds is da man.

I don’t know, Goldberg. The weight gain is one thing, but look at his forearms. He went from having skinny forearms to having veiny, ripped forearms of a pro BB’er. But I’m a Dodger fan, so I believe anything bad about Bonds :wink:

Bonds almost had 500 homeruns before his big season last year. He always had power and Bonds doesn’t look anything like a bodybuilder.

to JasonL: I was referring to the photos in the article Joness provided a link to. What photos are you looking?

I didn’t see your forearm comment.

I admit my knowledge of steroids is very very slim, but this sounds like a load of BS.

“For Creatine and andro to really work, an athlete has to receive a jump start by the use of steroids.”

Seems bonds bulked up a lot before he hit the 74 homers.bet its roids. and intodays game the ball is juiced too,it goes a lot longer when hit.in the seventies noone hit even 50 homers except foster,and they were just as good if not better back then. mcguire retired because he knows this now that anyone could hit 70 and his record was nothing special. ill bet we see 100 in a year soon,what a joke.

McGwire didnt retire because anybody could hit 70. he retired because he struck out about a million times last year. he was totally unproductive. And its still plenty hard to hit homeruns. I think people lose respect for it because it happens more often. These guys are a lot stronger and it does make a big difference. These guys also work on their swings and stay in shape all year round. They didnt do that in the old days. A lot of these guys play year round.