T Nation

Barnett vs Rogers

I could care less how long it takes Overeem to smash Werdum's face in, the fight I'm looking forward to is Rodgers v Barnett! Finally I get to see Barnett back in action! I've waited a long time for this, and I really don't see Rodgers having a prayer. Thoughts?

Barnett outboxing then finishing by ground and pound on the third round.

I’ve not seen a lot of barnett’s boxing lately. Looking good in his last affliction fight, so hopefully it’s better. I just don’t think werdum has the standup, or the chin, to strike much.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
I could care less how long it takes Overeem to smash Werdum’s face in, the fight I’m looking forward to is Rodgers v Barnett! Finally I get to see Barnett back in action! I’ve waited a long time for this, and I really don’t see Rodgers having a prayer. Thoughts?[/quote]

I believe Rogers will win. Flooky looking KO rd. 1 Just a hunch?

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
I’ve not seen a lot of barnett’s boxing lately. Looking good in his last affliction fight, so hopefully it’s better. I just don’t think werdum has the standup, or the chin, to strike much.[/quote]

Barnett looked pretty solid against Yvel.

Werdum looks pretty decent on MMA Kings training, but of course not at Alistair level.

Barnett by heel hook. Catch all day baby!