Barely Half The FT Experts Say Is Sweet Spot

I think we should all strive for optimal levels, whatever that is individually, while on trt.

YOu can try going higher, it can be better or it can be worse than now.

1 Like

It means you get to look like a million dollars, feel like a million dollars and be so thankful for the opportunity you come back here to let others know it’s possible. More than likely they quit before they get there, settle or be talked into sub-par by other sub-par feeling folks and never experience it but every now and then someone does it in just a way for just long enough that they get there and their life is changed in ways they never thought possible. That’s a beautiful thing and the reason I stay coming here.

It’s difficult to experiment with most doctors, mine included. But I’ve been saving up my extra T and this summer, as I mentioned, I’m going to increase my dose for about 3 months to see how I feel. If there is a significant improvement in how I feel, then I will go to my doctor and ask him to increase my dose with the knowledge there it will make me feel better rather than that I’m just experimenting. If he refuses I can look for a new doctor. If I don’t feel any improvement then no problem, I can stay where I’m at.

Exactly what i’m doing now.

Nothing else has worked, protocol wise. SO, i’m trying a higher dose of 200mg/once week. I have read two differing thoughts regarding guys with lowish shbg:

1. smaller, more frequent shots (didn’t work for me).
  2. Larger doses. (trying now)

No change. But cardiac and hct changes may not be noticeable

Keep in mind most of us take labs on trough. So i imagine you were above range like me.

Here’s my lab on trough. At that lab I injected about 115 mg split in 2.

I would think that they want you at 30-35 at trough though, cause that’s when most bloods are taken.

So I have completed 8 weeks at 150mg a week via 42mg EOD. I was on 120mg with 34mg EOD. I feel NO DIFFERENCE between the two protocols. LOL Sadly, penis functionality is the same too. Maybe I should go straight to 200mg a week and test that out for a couple of months but it looks like more T isn’t the answer to better wood for me. I have a really low SHGB of like 13.

With that low SHBG maybe you can even try daily?

I did when at 120mg… felt no difference.

I guess you have given it enough time?
Have you tried adding HCG? My libido is way worse without it. Im not sure whether because it boosts estradiol a lot or just because my balls produce testosterone and estradiol, but my libido is way higher with HCG, also sensitivity is much better

No to HCG but libido is not the problem, staying hard long enough is. LOL

Ur dose is way too high, thats the issue. Ur shbg is too low, it gives ut lots of free e2 which fucks up ur penis.

This is what u do:

7mg test E daily, do it for 8 weeks. Ur penis will work again. Thank me later.

Do NOT listen to the idiots who telling you to go like 200mg, I did it, it didnt work at all.

7mg daily, do it, thank me later.

1 Like

Okay brother, I will. I’ll try anything and have, safe for going over 150mg.

I just went back to my 120mg a week (34mg EOD) shot this morning. So I’ll wait until Thursday morning and start that.
I can’t get pharmacy Test E. What protocol would you recommend with Test Cyp? 7X7 = 49mg a week so that won’t cut it with cyp.

I have no issues with my penis dude and my shbg js not low…

@equel

I tried those dailies w my low shbg.

E2 got down to about 20 and I felt emotionless.

Do you have any bloods at that low a level?

Increase sligthty til u feel emotion. Start with 7, IF it doesnt cut it, try 9, and so on.

Key for us low shbg is low dose so we dont Convert alot to e2.

I have better libido 7ed than 750mg t a week.

Blood on 7 daily was 480ng/dl.

Currently using only npp, best libido i Ever had.

What’s NPP?

Nandrolone phenylpropionate. It is Deca, but with a short ester.

Libido is hit or miss on Nandrolone it seems. Some guys feel great, some guys loose libido and / or the ability to get erections. Sometimes this lasts for over a year. Lots of threads on “deca dick” in the pharma section (NPP has the essentially that same side effect, just more people use deca).