Barely Even Training!!!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Body building doesn’t just take place in the gym.

Very true. It all takes place in the kitchen.[/quote]

Nope…Nope…both wrong…it’s in the bathtub, duh!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What type of room was this photoshoot in?

[quote]LOBO69 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:

Very true. It all takes place in the kitchen.

Nope…Nope…both wrong…it’s in the bathtub, duh!! :P[/quote]

Lol… I hope you realize that wasn’t a joke…

:slight_smile:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
LOBO69 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:

Very true. It all takes place in the kitchen.

Nope…Nope…both wrong…it’s in the bathtub, duh!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol… I hope you realize that wasn’t a joke…

:)[/quote]

A joke, no, but I have to argue that it would be both, kitchen AND gym :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

your arms look pretty good, but your chest does need work. In your example chest workout you don’t mention if you ever change the set/rep scheme. You could try a bunch of 3 rep sets for a while, then do some high rep work for a while, or some pattern of both. I have found that change in a workout is the most important thing, since your body adapts quickly to whatever you are doing.
Paul

What are your actual press #'s though, and how have you progressed in the last 3 months? There is a vagueness to your initial post that seems intentional.

you guys are getting trolled by “hotbody108” lets open our eyes guys

[quote]regular chest workout for me includes the following:

Flat bench dumb bell press. increasing weight 10lbs every set doing 4 sets of 10-15
flat bench dumb bell incline press same as weight and set.

Decline dumb bell press same as weight and set.

dips

Dumbbell fly on balance ball
cable fly on balance ball

thats just some of my chest work out. can anyone help or has ideas let me know. Thank you [/quote]

Well, just my 2 eurocents but:

1. do heavy BP (set of 10-15 reps’ll never give enough stress to force muscle to grow)
  2. avoid useless balance ball work
  3. do heavy weighted dips

eat and rest.

i would throw in some incline bench and maybe some military presses but those start hitiing ure shoulders more so than chest so if you do them use a closer grip than normal
but incline has helped me alot and lots of pushups

[quote]flashnumba14 wrote:
i would throw in some incline bench and maybe some military presses but those start hitiing ure shoulders more so than chest so if you do them use a closer grip than normal
but incline has helped me alot and lots of pushups[/quote]

where may i purchase your book?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
where may i purchase your book?[/quote]

www.howtobesmallandweak.com

[quote]1morerep wrote:
flashnumba14 wrote:
but incline has helped me alot and lots of pushups

where may i purchase your book?[/quote]

[quote]Makavali wrote:

www.howtobesmallandweak.com[/quote]

LOL! I also found it at www.bodybuilding.com

[quote]Makavali wrote:
1morerep wrote:
where may i purchase your book?

www.howtobesmallandweak.com[/quote]

Before you go bashing him, read his post http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2211358 . He may be small but I don’t think he is too weak for his age/weight. Yes he is not as big as others but for fuck’s sake he is 15 and for that I give him credit. I also give him credit for starting a thread showing numbers that no one believed in and then he produced video to prove it(albeit a little sloppy).
I would accept his .02 before one of the MANY people on here who have never posted pics or video and for all we know can be 5’4", 300lbs of pure fat (myself included).

BTW, I am not insinuating either of you are who I described above. I have seen your profiles. I am just saying a 15yo SHOULD be able to give his .02 on here like anyone else without being ridiculed.

i hear ya flat. i was really just joking about it. no offence flash…keep training hard!

[quote]Flatfoot75 wrote:
Before you go bashing him, read his post http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2211358 . He may be small but I don’t think he is too weak for his age/weight. Yes he is not as big as others but for fuck’s sake he is 15 and for that I give him credit. I also give him credit for starting a thread showing numbers that no one believed in and then he produced video to prove it(albeit a little sloppy).
I would accept his .02 before one of the MANY people on here who have never posted pics or video and for all we know can be 5’4", 300lbs of pure fat (myself included).

BTW, I am not insinuating either of you are who I described above. I have seen your profiles. I am just saying a 15yo SHOULD be able to give his .02 on here like anyone else without being ridiculed. [/quote]

I was kidding as well dude.

And FYI, I’m 5’2" and 600lbs of pure fat. So I win.

Sorry guys. It just struck a nerve yesterday. Maybe it was due to lack of my morning coffee. As you can tell I am new on here and originally LOVED this site. It seems that in my short time here that it is starting to turn into another bodybuilding.com site. I just got done reading flash’s thread and was proud of him (Shit at 15 I was just looking for the next underage party and getting the Highschool whore Shari). Working out hard was the last thing on my mind, so for that I respect him and thought he was being attacked on here.

Ok, drama session done…please return to your regular viewing.
BTW I am 601 lbs with 600 being fat and 1 being muscle…so it is I w beat you :wink:
Additionally, Shari did end up blowing me because I was to scared to have sex with her due to her experience and my lack of. Ahhhh…those were the days…