Barbell Strength Video

a video of myself that i amde showing various exercises that can be done with a barbell to achieve strength and muscle mass. enjoy

[quote]WeaponXXX wrote:
a video of myself that i amde showing various exercises that can be done with a barbell to achieve strength and muscle mass. enjoy
- YouTube [/quote]

lol

Ill let others comment.

That was the greatest thing I have ever seen.

please change your forum name to “time to flex”

–JB

Why are you so weak for your size…you cheated on like every lift to get the reps…like every rep. Stop posting these unless you’re going to lift properly.

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
Why are you so weak for your size…you cheated on like every lift to get the reps…like every rep. Stop posting these unless you’re going to lift properly. [/quote]

Are you on drugs?i never cheated. i never bounced the weights, and always kept my back straight. who are you to say such things?

[quote]WeaponXXX wrote:

Are you on drugs?i never cheated. i never bounced the weights, and always kept my back straight. who are you to say such things?[/quote]

AH HAHAHAHAH!

I hate to do this.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1480293&pageNo=2

He tried to steal eliteballa’s thunder.

Now he has his own thread.

Your back leaned back to like 45 degress starting on your 3rd curl and the first two were like 30. You were doing deadlifts with 99 lbs with elbow flexion (which is bad). Your shoulder presses were a bit too far back. Your squat was okay, yet really light. Your bench was okay, yet really light (for your size that is). You labeled your video as how to gain size and strength with 45kg. At your size I doubt those squats and deadlifts are doing shit for you. You cheated on your curls (face it). I’m not the only one saying your video was a bit off from “how to train and get big” material. Look at oh…maybe about every other post in this thread. I’m not any stronger, but what I can lift I do with proper form and don’t pretend lifting half the volume im capable of will make me stronger.

[quote]WeaponXXX wrote:

Are you taking the piss or was that serious ???

[quote]WeaponXXX wrote:
Skrussian wrote:
Why are you so weak for your size…you cheated on like every lift to get the reps…like every rep. Stop posting these unless you’re going to lift properly.

Are you on drugs?i never cheated. i never bounced the weights, and always kept my back straight. who are you to say such things?[/quote]

Its probably just a little roid rage from the creatine, that shit makes you crazy.

–JB

Everyone has to start somewhere. I started in my parents basement with a crappy weight set.

You seem motivated and enthusiastic. That is good.

I am not quite sure why you posted that here. Inspite of some of the physique photos there are some serious weightlifters on this site. You are not going to get much respect from them for this video.

Keep working hard and in a few years maybe you can post something that will be impressive.

Starting somewhere is fine. Posting it as a way to gain muscle and size is why the general populace has so much bullshit in their heads about nutrition and fitness.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Everyone has to start somewhere. I started in my parents basement with a crappy weight set.

You seem motivated and enthusiastic. That is good.

I am not quite sure why you posted that here. Inspite of some of the physique photos there are some serious weightlifters on this site. You are not going to get much respect from them for this video.

Keep working hard and in a few years maybe you can post something that will be impressive.[/quote]

that’s why i posted this in the beginner’s area. it’s a few exercises for beginners by a beginner. lol it’s cool though, i don’t expect to ever get respect from the guys on T-Nation. i would have to look like ronnie coleman, lift like mariuz pudznawzki whatever, and be married to beyonce.

I mean ive seen some guys post amazing pictures of themselves and get criticised because the pictures weren’t bright enough or because they didn’t shave so no worries.

thanks for understanding me zap.you are a good guy unlike others on here. god bless

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
Your back leaned back to like 45 degress starting on your 3rd curl and the first two were like 30. You were doing deadlifts with 99 lbs with elbow flexion (which is bad). Your shoulder presses were a bit too far back. Your squat was okay, yet really light. Your bench was okay, yet really light (for your size that is). You labeled your video as how to gain size and strength with 45kg. At your size I doubt those squats and deadlifts are doing shit for you. You cheated on your curls (face it). I’m not the only one saying your video was a bit off from “how to train and get big” material. Look at oh…maybe about every other post in this thread. I’m not any stronger, but what I can lift I do with proper form and don’t pretend lifting half the volume im capable of will make me stronger.[/quote]

oh shit i was 45 degress off.hey mr perfect, what else??what colour is my shit supposed to be?how many litres of water am i exactly supposed to drink??

gimme a break, you always been strict in anything you do??as far as my elbows being bent, they weren’t by much and so what??i still felt the fucking weight.

i never said that people should lift 45 kg to get big or whatever. at the start of the video i said)lift any moutn you want as long as it’s heavy). i lifted 45 kgs because that’s all the weight i possess in my house. I just wanted to give people an idea of what exercises they can do with a barbell because a lot of people out there don’t know. No one is perfect like you

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I can’t hate on you kid. While at first glance it is funny, you are working out decently hard but are extremely limited by your equipment, finances, or whatever. You’ve done a great job if thats all the equipment you have. But if you ever want to really challenge yourself and grow up to your potential your going to HAVE to get to a real gym, whether or not you have to sell a kidney to do it, you need to. [/quote]

thanks. i know, thats why i started working and saving up for a gym membership. however i am looking for a proper gym as i refuse to go a leisure centre or la fitness type gym. it just doesn’t have the environment to motivate me.

[quote]themonthofjun wrote:
I hate to do this.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1480293&pageNo=2

He tried to steal eliteballa’s thunder.

Now he has his own thread.[/quote]

i love being hated on.

1)it motivates me

2)it gives me great pride as i realise that unlike some heartless dickheads, i have a good personality and more open minded. unless thats just supplements or whatever shit you take that makes some of you guys such bastards.

You have clearly outgrown your weight set for most traditional exercises especially for the legs.

It is time to start some single leg stuff. Split squats, step ups etc will be much more challenging with what you have on hand.

I have never done single leg deadlifts nor have I seen them done with a barbell but that may be something you could explore.

You could also try suitcase deadlifts with one hand.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
You have clearly outgrown your weight set for most traditional exercises especially for the legs.

It is time to start some single leg stuff. Split squats, step ups etc will be much more challenging with what you have on hand.

I have never done single leg deadlifts nor have I seen them done with a barbell but that may be something you could explore.

You could also try suitcase deadlifts with one hand.[/quote]

i have noted down those exercises and will google them. thanks

[quote]WeaponXXX wrote:
oh shit i was 45 degress off.hey mr perfect, what else??what colour is my shit supposed to be?how many litres of water am i exactly supposed to drink??

gimme a break, you always been strict in anything you do??as far as my elbows being bent, they weren’t by much and so what??i still felt the fucking weight.
[/quote]

mr. perfect? 45 degress trust me you don’t have to worry about being perfect. Just try not to fall over backwards. As for your little sarcastic questions I don’t know. I drink water when I’m thirsty. And yes, when it comes to lifting I am strict with my form. I don’t lift all that heavy right now, but when I am lifting a lot I don’t want to be doing it with form that could hurt me. I wasn’t talking about your elbows either. I was talking about your back. Get over yourself.