Barbell Squat: Worst Exercise in Existence

Funniest stuff I have seen in a while!

I wasn’t quite sure where to post this video but it needed to be posted just because it made me laugh!

Didn’t get past Pro Tip #1: Falling kills.

7:38, he’s picking his nose with the pin. If you pause it right.

If you’re putting a bar on your neck to squat, you’re doing it wrong. I had to stop there. Too much dumb.

If I wanted to look like him I might listen. Have fun being small flabby and weak. I mean, I know so many casual trainers that go and squat twice their body weight and then mis-step and set off a chain reaction that destroys the earth.

Lines like “the chance of injury squatting is 100%, given a long enough time frame” are golden. You can say that for every physical activity ever. The chance of serious injury showering is 100% given a long enough time frame. Or swimming, or biking, or walking, or driving a car, or taking a dump. I’m going to assume he doesn’t do any of those things either. Which would explain why he’s so full of shit.

“Causing paralysis or death?” lol What?

Who the fuck would every try to Squat 2x their body-weight with no prior experience, especially without a spotter? lol

“the intended muscle group you’re working is light years away” !!lmao

Shit!

I guess I need to stop squatting then.

[quote]dreadlocks1221 wrote:
Who the fuck would every try to Squat 2x their body-weight with no prior experience, especially without a spotter? lol

“the intended muscle group you’re working is light years away” !!lmao[/quote]

I take that to mean he is nowhere near his manhood.

Deadlift: Even worse than the squat.

The bar is even further away from the muscles you’re actually working… AND the bones of the hands are much smaller than the bones of your neck.

This guy has a future in the self-help industry.

Dr. Layne Norton – to this guy:

“But you aren’t a scientist, you are another mainstream know it all who thinks they can say whatever they want without fear of being called out on their nonsense. By your logic I can claim that you are a transvestite cross dressing pedophile and I don’t have to back up any of it with evidence… in fact it is YOUR job to prove my assertion wrong.”

what a cock! barbell squats shit for you!!! and whats next??? you should wank instead of fucking!!
look at the fuckers body himself! his clearly not been squatting but rather typing and talking shit on you tube!! according to this fucker the whole world is wrong, sprinters breaking world records have got it all wrong as have wrestlers fighters and numerous successful athletes in pro sports!!! Enjoyed the video!! what for ??? his fuckin pen is bigger than him!ha

At least the deadlift doesn’t have a 100% chance of killing you.

i dont think he likes the barbell squat

Does he even lift?

oh my lord, he can’t even orate properly. If this guy tried to give me a lecture, i would have fallen asleep after 5mins. He hadn’t even presented his evidence by a third of the way through!

Too bad he disabled comments for his video on YouTube. But he did link to his website and comments there. And after reading them, I found out, that he squats is just one thing you should not be doing…

One of his comments reads:
This is the ?something is always better than nothing fallacy?, and it is fundamentally fucked-up-beyond-all-recognition.
You are better off doing nothing, than _________ (squatting, cross-fit, P90X, etc).

END OF COMMENT

I guess no gym for me today. It’s all good. More time for Modern Warfare 3.

It sounds like he is trying to make a name for himself just by being controversial.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
oh my lord, he can’t even orate properly. If this guy tried to give me a lecture, i would have fallen asleep after 5mins. He hadn’t even presented his evidence by a third of the way through![/quote]

This is actually the worst part of it. He can’t articulate. He’s conveying an amalgamation of ideas he ripped off someone else with his own poor understanding of biomechanics, and the result is a wackadoo assertion that he can’t even explain properly.

Listing to this ill informed dude talk utter bullshit just makes me think one thing,what a cunt!