Barbell Only, Assistance Exercises?

you could use a TRX, but it’s expensive so I suggest building you one. You can even might just attach a rope or two to a door, a tree or whatever and then do those bodyweight triceps extension. That’s what I doo and it seems pretty legit to me.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:

I know, I have neither so I’m gonna improvise…somehow. [/quote]

A micro miniban from elitefts costs around $5 with free shipping right now. If you honestly do not have $5 to spare and live in the US, let me know your address and I will order one for you. Otherwise, don’t improvise just to save $5. Bands are awesome.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, very much appreciated. I’m uk, the bands are damn expensive over here. I’m gonna pick some bits up today & rig a pulley system up.

[quote]contender12 wrote:

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:

[quote]238 wrote:

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:
Whilst on the subject, on BBB 3 month challenge, are CGBP ok instead of tri extensions? I’ve no pulley & skull crushers have a habit of killing my elbows off. [/quote]

Do you have a band? That’s what I’ve been using for my pushdowns.[/quote]

No. But I’ll pick some up when I have the cash. In the mean time I’ll do like jim says & do the push downs with a barbell & see if my elbows are ok with that. [/quote]
Ummm…pushdowns are done with a cable or band. [/quote]

LMFAOO…
[/quote]

You’re one of those guys that just laughs at the coolest guy in the room no matter what they say aren’t you.

Originally stated I had no pulley & skulls destroy my elbows. Simply looking for an alternative.

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:

[quote]contender12 wrote:

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:

[quote]238 wrote:

[quote]Boilerroom wrote:
Whilst on the subject, on BBB 3 month challenge, are CGBP ok instead of tri extensions? I’ve no pulley & skull crushers have a habit of killing my elbows off. [/quote]

Do you have a band? That’s what I’ve been using for my pushdowns.[/quote]

No. But I’ll pick some up when I have the cash. In the mean time I’ll do like jim says & do the push downs with a barbell & see if my elbows are ok with that. [/quote]
Ummm…pushdowns are done with a cable or band. [/quote]

LMFAOO…
[/quote]

You’re one of those guys that just laughs at the coolest guy in the room no matter what they say aren’t you.

Originally stated I had no pulley & skulls destroy my elbows. Simply looking for an alternative.
[/quote]

No, it was actually funny… and for the alternative, same as the other guys say, buy a band or find a cable pulley thing to work with