Barbell Lunges

Do they give you a chick ass? It seems to me like it would highly develop your ass because it is isolated so much while lowering but I’m not sure. Looks like a fun exercise to do to work on balancing and getting more depth with your main back squat. Who lunges here?

i do them. i like the strech from them , also im trying to work my glutes.

Chicks love asses. Whether by lunging or otherwise, big upper back and big muscly ass helps contribute to the man-V.

[quote]forevernade wrote:
Do they give you a chick ass?

Chicks love asses. Whether by lunging or otherwise, big upper back and big muscly ass helps contribute to the man-V.[/quote]

x2

I occationaly do them. When I do they are at the end of a leg day. I enjoy the stretch I get.

Nick

Throw in some reverse lunges too. Also, you can use dumbbells instead. Great exercise. You can adjust step length (both reverse and regular lunges) to hit different muscles. I love them.

I do dumbbells to get some extra grip work. I think this week I’ll switch to barbell to get some core work.

Did I mention I love them? I love the stretch and feel it in the hams, quads, and ass. Great exercise.

Try overhead lunges with DBs. A sandbag is even more fun. Warrior lunges anyone???

TNT

I do reverse overhead lunges they are fun.

I’m a big fan of walking lunges. I prefer the dumbbell variation.