Banned at ABCbodybuilding?

Weird, I had signed up for the forums over there a few weeks ago, it’s a small board but thier info is pretty good and there seemed to be a lot less trolling and other nonsense. However after only a handful of posts, I get banned? I didn’t even do anything weird. I wrote about my past home gym setup and commented on some dietary threads. Anyone else a memeber over there?

V

Nope.

My life (time)only allows me to be a member of very few forums. I like it here and Crutch the best.

never even heard of it actually. I’m here, and while I have an old account at BBing.com, it just reminds me why T-Nation is so good (you can only listen to the ‘seasoned’ bodybuilding experts at the ripe old age of 16 mouth off at each other for so long -lol)

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
never even heard of it actually. I’m here, and while I have an old account at BBing.com, it just reminds me why T-Nation is so good (you can only listen to the ‘seasoned’ bodybuilding experts at the ripe old age of 16 mouth off at each other for so long -lol)

S
[/quote]

And if you miss them, you can just listen to me. Win-win.

I read a few posts on ABC a few years ago and those guys were a bunch of dumbasses.

Did you mention T-Nation at all? Cause every place else on the interwebz hates us. Cause they are jealous.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I read a few posts on ABC a few years ago and those guys were a bunch of dumbasses.

Did you mention T-Nation at all? Cause every place else on the interwebz hates us. Cause they are jealous. [/quote]

it’s funny to see bb.com bashing this site/company so much

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Weird, I had signed up for the forums over there a few weeks ago, it’s a small board but thier info is pretty good and there seemed to be a lot less trolling and other nonsense. However after only a handful of posts, I get banned? I didn’t even do anything weird. I wrote about my past home gym setup and commented on some dietary threads. Anyone else a memeber over there?

V[/quote]

I am one of the mods at abc, many of the older accounts or none posting in more than 60days were deleted at last update to elliminate bot registration & spam