Bankrupt the Coal Industry?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
How can anyone consider voting for this man?

He is dangerous and stupid.

I’ll come straight now and say this as well. How can anybody NOT vote for Mccain to stop this fanatic?

For the 1000th time. Mccain would not have been on my long list of candidates, but this socio economic engineer cannot be allowed near our Whitehouse folks… except as a tourist, and that would even be pushin it.

His court appointments will be with us for decades. Think, THINK!!!

Are the biggest idiot currently posting on the Political forum?

You seem to consistently be easily misled by fox, drudge, etc. over and over and over again.

Obama and McCain are both for clean coal. Both are for cap and trade. A dirty coal plant would go bankrupt under EITHER candidate, hence CLEAN COAL!!! Good Lord!

From the very same SF Chronicle

Obama:
“?But this notion of no coal, I think, is an illusion. Because the fact of the matter is, is that right now we are getting a lot of our energy from coal. And China is building a coal-powered plant once a week. So what we have to do then is figure out how can we use coal without emitting greenhouse gases and carbon. And how can we sequester that carbon and capture it. If we can?t, then we?re gonna still be working on alternatives.”

(see he’s FOR clean coal!!!)

McCain’s May 12 speech on climate change talking about (GASP!) Cap and trade!:
“And the same approach that brought a decline in sulfur dioxide emissions can have an equally dramatic and permanent effect on carbon emissions. Instantly, automakers, coal companies, power plants, and every other enterprise in America would have an incentive to reduce carbon emissions, because when they go under those limits they can sell the balance of permitted emissions for cash. As never before, the market would reward any person or company that seeks to invent, improve, or acquire alternatives to carbon-based energy. . . A cap-and-trade policy will send a signal that will be heard and welcomed all across the American economy. Those who want clean coal technology, more wind and solar, nuclear power, biomass and bio-fuels will have their opportunity through a new market that rewards those and other innovations in clean energy.”

MY GOD!

the exact same position.

Now just look at HOW STUPID Zap sounds here:
“How can anyone consider voting for this man?”

And Dribulus:
“I’ll come straight now and say this as well. How can anybody NOT vote for Mccain to stop this fanatic?”
Hilariously stupid.

The scary part is your entire world view is just as fraudulent and phony, based on lies and mistruths, by folks who are anxious to mislead you, and whom you’ll never hold accountable.

Utterly pathetic.

Obama is a liar, he is not for any form of coal, this is a deception.

He lies about his support for the second amendment, he lies about coal, he lies about taxes.[/quote]
Funny. This is the republican equivalent of “I’m a douche and once again fell for the slop that was fed to me”

It’s weird the pattern in these posts. Consistently wrong, serially misinformed, but never willing to turn away from the liars who lied to you.

Constantly shifting to the next lie…

But yes, He is obviously for clean coal, that of course would be one of the points of cap and trade, forcing tradional coal plants to clean coal plants. That this would be a campaign issue on the last day is pathetic.

Oh Zap and Dribulus, just the sheepish of the sheep.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I’ll come straight now and say this as well. How can anybody NOT vote for Mccain to stop this fanatic?

For the 1000th time. Mccain would not have been on my long list of candidates, but this socio economic engineer cannot be allowed near our Whitehouse folks… except as a tourist, and that would even be pushin it.

His court appointments will be with us for decades. Think, THINK!!![/quote]

I have a couple of decades to make a bunch of money off the catastrophry. when the market comes back after investing in undervalued stocks, properties, ect., I should have a comfortable retirement. Just relax and use your intellect to make the best of it. The only people that will suffer are the ones that don’t have the mental capacity, or desire to use it, to make some sound investments. Ironically, the same group that will be voting for him. I do feel bad for anyone needing to retire soon.

[quote]100meters wrote:
<<< Utterly pathetic. >>>[/quote]

Hopefully you’ll grow out of it.

I’m not going over it all again. I’ve had the same views since the mid 80’s pal and they are tied to no party. Nobody’s leading me anywhere.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I have a couple of decades to make a bunch of money off the catastrophry. when the market comes back after investing in undervalued stocks, properties, ect., I should have a comfortable retirement. Just relax and use your intellect to make the best of it. The only people that will suffer are the ones that don’t have the mental capacity, or desire to use it, to make some sound investments. Ironically, the same group that will be voting for him. I do feel bad for anyone needing to retire soon.[/quote]

I’ve never owned a share of stock in my life and don’t have decades to wait for my kids to have their country back. Though I fear they will never have it back anyway. The younger generations are hell bent on seeing this nation destroyed.

How can any politician talk about bankrupting an industry that employs over 80 thousand Americans during a recession? Are voters in Ohio, West Virginia, and Virgina paying attention?

[quote]Hog Ear wrote:
How can any politician talk about bankrupting an industry that employs over 80 thousand Americans during a recession? Are voters in Ohio, West Virginia, and Virgina paying attention? [/quote]

If Obama wins, it’s because the media systematically misinformed the public. The only explanation I know of that makes sense.

[quote]100meters wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

You seem to consistently be easily misled by fox, drudge, etc. over and over and over again.

Obama and McCain are both for clean coal. Both are for cap and trade. A dirty coal plant would go bankrupt under EITHER candidate, hence CLEAN COAL!!! Good Lord!

Obama:
“?But this notion of no coal, I think, is an illusion. Because the fact of the matter is, is that right now we are getting a lot of our energy from coal. And China is building a coal-powered plant once a week. So what we have to do then is figure out how can we use coal without emitting greenhouse gases and carbon. And how can we sequester that carbon and capture it. If we can?t, then we?re gonna still be working on alternatives.”

“And the same approach that brought a decline in sulfur dioxide emissions can have an equally dramatic and permanent effect on carbon emissions. Instantly, automakers, coal companies, power plants, and every other enterprise in America would have an incentive to reduce carbon emissions, because when they go under those limits they can sell the balance of permitted emissions for cash. As never before, the market would reward any person or company that seeks to invent, improve, or acquire alternatives to carbon-based energy. . . A cap-and-trade policy will send a signal that will be heard and welcomed all across the American economy. Those who want clean coal technology, more wind and solar, nuclear power, biomass and bio-fuels will have their opportunity through a new market that rewards those and other innovations in clean energy.”

MY GOD!

the exact same position.

And Dribulus:
“I’ll come straight now and say this as well. How can anybody NOT vote for Mccain to stop this fanatic?”
Hilariously stupid.

The scary part is your entire world view is just as fraudulent and phony, based on lies and mistruths, by folks who are anxious to mislead you, and whom you’ll never hold accountable.

Utterly pathetic.

He lies about his support for the second amendment, he lies about coal, he lies about taxes.
Funny. This is the republican equivalent of “I’m a douche and once again fell for the slop that was fed to me”

It’s weird the pattern in these posts. Consistently wrong, serially misinformed, but never willing to turn away from the liars who lied to you.

But yes, He is obviously for clean coal, that of course would be one of the points of cap and trade, forcing tradional coal plants to clean coal plants. That this would be a campaign issue on the last day is pathetic.

[/quote]

Obama himself is on record against coal as we have seen in this very thread. His claim of being pro clean coal is a transparent attempt at winning PA.

You are more than willing to spread his lies as you have been proven time and again a liar yourself.

100meters wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Obama:

MY GOD!

the exact same position.

And Dribulus:
Hilariously stupid.

Utterly pathetic.

He lies about his support for the second amendment, he lies about coal, he lies about taxes.

Obama himself is on record against coal as we have seen in this very thread. His claim of being pro clean coal is a transparent attempt at winning PA.

You are more than willing to spread his lies as you have been proven time and again a liar yourself.[/quote]

Dude, you were painfully wrong. Just move on.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
Hog Ear wrote:
How can any politician talk about bankrupting an industry that employs over 80 thousand Americans during a recession? Are voters in Ohio, West Virginia, and Virgina paying attention?

If Obama wins, it’s because the media systematically misinformed the public. The only explanation I know of that makes sense. [/quote]

Or you wildly out of the mainstream.

[quote]100meters wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Hog Ear wrote:

If Obama wins, it’s because the media systematically misinformed the public. The only explanation I know of that makes sense.

Or you wildly out of the mainstream.[/quote]

MAINSTREAM HE SAYS ROFLMAO!!!

You really are a hysterical joke LOL!

[quote]100meters wrote:

[/quote]

You are the most disingenuous motherfucker on the site. He says he wants to make it impossible to use coal by making it too expensive with his shitty tax plan. You spread his lies about him supporting clean coal.

How do you sleep at night? Are you paid to spread these lies?

What is your motivation?

100meters wrote:

You are the most disingenuous motherfucker on the site. He says he wants to make it impossible to use coal by making it too expensive with his shitty tax plan. You spread his lies about him supporting clean coal.

What is your motivation?[/quote]

This guy is entirely immune to reality. I’m still waiting for an answer to my question in the 2001 interview thread from 3 or 4 days ago. Just hold on. He’ll back in a minute to dazzle us with some more of his vapid hallucinations.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
dhickey wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I have a couple of decades to make a bunch of money off the catastrophry. when the market comes back after investing in undervalued stocks, properties, ect., I should have a comfortable retirement. Just relax and use your intellect to make the best of it. The only people that will suffer are the ones that don’t have the mental capacity, or desire to use it, to make some sound investments. Ironically, the same group that will be voting for him. I do feel bad for anyone needing to retire soon.

I’ve never owned a share of stock in my life and don’t have decades to wait for my kids to have their country back. Though I fear they will never have it back anyway. The younger generations are hell bent on seeing this nation destroyed.
[/quote]

now is the time to invest. do what you can to set some money aside. those that can will be fine. those that can’t are going to get screwed. I am incredibly excited about being in a position to invest during a depression. The opportunity doesn’t come around that often.

100meters wrote:

What is your motivation?[/quote]

Uh, do you understand cap and trade and that both candidates were for it, and the only way for coal to survive cap and trade is to go clean coal?

Republicans said McCain’s plan would bankrupt coal…their positions are the same. You were hoodwinked. Apologize and move on to your next invention.

I’m beginning to fear for your IQ. Also.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
100meters wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Hog Ear wrote:

You really are a hysterical joke LOL![/quote]

I’m guessing you don’t know what mainstream means?

[quote]100meters wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
100meters wrote:

What is your motivation?

Uh, do you understand cap and trade and that both candidates were for it, and the only way for coal to survive cap and trade is to go clean coal?

Republicans said McCain’s plan would bankrupt coal…their positions are the same. You were hoodwinked. Apologize and move on to your next invention.

I’m beginning to fear for your IQ. Also.[/quote]

Yes, McCain is dead wrong on the issue. Too bad Bush can’t stick around for 4 more years to protect us from this idiocy.

[quote]100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
100meters wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Hog Ear wrote:

You really are a hysterical joke LOL!

I’m guessing you don’t know what mainstream means?[/quote]

No