T Nation

Bankhart Shoulder Damage Need Help

recently i was diagnosed with bankhart shoulder damage it was a problem i had in the past but it got worse over time!now after overworking and overtaining my sholder came out again and it does easier than before!i was wondering?does any body know any steroid that can help me avoid surgery or even if there isnt any (i was thinking about gh) what can i do to delay the surgery without any problems for 5 months until i get in the army so they’ll fix it in there?

i am also pretty scared of surgeries but i wouldnt have second thoughts about it if its for my personal best!also after having a surgery i would have to keep my arm imobilized for at least 2 months and thats anther 3 total 5 or 6 before i start training again properly which is something i cant afford phsycologicaly! !!!<>!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
A tested athlete (baseball) I know, tells me that GHRP6 is a dream for reparing shoulder injuries.

However a bankhart lesion may not return to ‘normal’, even if all the tissues around it are optimised.

However, since GHRP6 costs around $50 as opposed to GH’s $200, it might be worth considering anyway.

BBB[/quote]

I have been reading DG thread on GHRP6 is it just as effective and GH? What is your opinion on it?

what is GHRP6 i never heard of it before any data would be great!i will do my research

I know 2 people who had this problem - both were operated on at different stages and the difference was that one guy had very small incisions and the other much larger/complex operation. I hear the downsides to surgery is that mobility can be effected although I trained a guy who had no problems whatsoever following his surgery.

I did a quick search and found positive reports of GHRP6 helping with joint rehab. The shoulder is a pretty special (& complicated) joint though and I cannot comment from personal experience.

Quality organic meats will certainly help in any kind of recovery but if surgery is necessary and your chosen solution - I´d say don´t compromise in the long run and get it done sooner rather than later.

Some times you gotta step back to move forwards.

I am guessing that the MD has confirmed your Bankart lesion with an X-ray and MRI. A Bankart lesion is an avulsion injury of the anteroinferior labrum of the glenoid rim with possible axillary nerve damage.

Usually caused by an anterior shoulder dislocation. If a true Bankart lesion, it will not be repaired without surgery due to the capsule being a non-contractile tissue.

You can help and put off surgery by stabilizing the shoulder with light weight exercises for the rotator cuff muscles due to the fact that they are endurance muscles that stabalize your shoulder.

Immobilization will follow surgery but with the proper physical therapy afterwards you should achieve full range and strength of your shoulder. Without surgery you will always be prone to injury. Hope this helps

[quote]studmule14 wrote:
I am guessing that the MD has confirmed your Bankart lesion with an X-ray and MRI. A Bankart lesion is an avulsion injury of the anteroinferior labrum of the glenoid rim with possible axillary nerve damage.

Usually caused by an anterior shoulder dislocation. If a true Bankart lesion, it will not be repaired without surgery due to the capsule being a non-contractile tissue.

You can help and put off surgery by stabilizing the shoulder with light weight exercises for the rotator cuff muscles due to the fact that they are endurance muscles that stabalize your shoulder.

Immobilization will follow surgery but with the proper physical therapy afterwards you should achieve full range and strength of your shoulder. Without surgery you will always be prone to injury. Hope this helps[/quote]

first of all thanks for posting here1!!

now to begin with i have to tell you that doctors in greece will lie just about everythink in order to get to you in the surgery and take your money!!

this was the case of my first doctor he lied to me taking advantage of the fact i dont know shit about mri’s anf medical issues actualy all i had was some torn joints but he even showed me the problem in my mri he freaking lied in my face!!!(i am realy mad on this guy i feel i should kick his ass when i recover)but i was fortunate enough to take a second opinion the second doctor was out of his mind when he saw the mri he said to me that all i needed was some rest and a month of imobility and several others of light raining THERE WAS NO BANKART LESION wich seams preety true because its been 3 weeks and i feel much better!!

my problem is that i still cant train i am loosing gym hours and thats somthing i cant afford!!so i was wondering what would be an apropriate steroid for this kinfd of injuries??is it ghrp-6??i turned to this gh secretagogue because i have never used it but the info in the articles here seem to be insuficient for someone to actualy overcome his ignorance and start using the drug for rehabitating purposes!!given that i have never even seen gh or any of its stimulants i need a lot of info on it!!every info of the drug would be welcome!!

MayanProphecy shoed me an article that i have read before but it realy isnt enough to convince someone to use something so new like ghrp-6 or hexarelin!!

(i also forgot to mension that i had the same problem a few years ago thats when it all started!!)

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>