T Nation

Bank of America Gets Taste of What It Deserves

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/178031/176/Florida-Homeowner-Forecloses-On-Bank-Of-America

Bank of America haters...here you go.

Hell yeah.

Very odd.

Glad to see the court system actually works occasionally.

Edit:
And by that I mean that people are actually able to defend themselves via the court system.

Haha, that was such a satisfying read.

Y E S!

God, I would have paid money to see that.

Being in the mortgage business, I've witnessed first hand some of the bullshit they pull and how they consistently fuck people (like ON PURPOSE). They've caused me to lose thousands of dollars over the years with various shenanigans. I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEE Bank of America. Seriously, they are one of the most corrupt, poorly ran institutions out there. They should have been allowed to fail.

Careful - slander.
BOA may be looking for revenge on someone - anyone....

Truth, statements of opinion, and fair comment are all on AC's side. I wouldn't worry.

haha, awesome!

LOL on the last mortgages I did with them before they got out of wholesale I told the Account Executive the exact same thing after they delayed two of my settlements by over a WEEK after they were cleared to close (meaning all they had to do was send the closing docs and wire the funds) - they delayed just long enough so the the locks expired and I lost about ten thousand dollars in commission due to market deterioration. Fucking assholes.

F***ing sweet, nice to see the little guy win one for a change.

Nah, he wrote that so he'd only be sued for libel.

No taxes for them?

Lol @ Y U No pay taxes??