T Nation

Bang for Buck Recipes

Hi All,

What I’m after is recipes which can deliver big results for as little labour as possible. The ultimate one or two pot meals, which can still charm the pants of a young lass while making her think your some sort of cooking whiz.

Here is an example, it takes 5 minutes to prepare and never fails to impress.

In a roasting pan mix the juice from two lemons, a table spoon of Olive Oil, two table spoons of honey, a teaspoon of garlic powder and two teaspoons of Oregano. Place three chicken fillets in the pan. Cook in a bloody hot place (175C) for about 25 minutes, turning at the half way mark.

How easy is that!

Just add some vegies and Bobs your uncle.

Can anyone share a recipe? Don’ t be bashful!

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:
What I’m after is recipes which can deliver big results for as little labour as possible. The ultimate one or two pot meals, which can still charm the pants of a young lass while making her think your some sort of cooking whiz.[/quote]
I tend to think of one-pot meals as being for convenience, not necessarily the best for sexytime. If you want to impress, take the time to do the prep work.

In any case, there are tons of recipes, ranging from easy-ish to probably worth the effort, in this forum: