T Nation

Bane Pic

Tom Hardy threw on 30lbs for his role in the new Batman. I stole this pic from another board in the forum in which a guy was asking how to get a back like this. Well take a close look at his back, anyone have any ideas LOL???

Deadlifts and Tren would be my guess.

He was put thru a rigourous trenning regimen

pretty understandable really, if you got offered a role which’ll pay millions but you need to put on 30lbs of muscle before filming starts, you’d pump that shit into yourself by the gallon.

coupled with the fact these A-list types’ll have personal trainers, dieticians etc it’s not surprising how fast they pit on size.

I want to look like him. Either in DKR or in Warrior. Steroid traps looks badass, IMO.

First thing i thought of not a ton of mass on his his back and his fat is hanging over his pants a bit

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
First thing i thought of not a ton of mass on his his back and his fat is hanging over his pants a bit[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that too…one of my buddies changed his facebook profile pic to a more flattering, yet still unimpressive pic of him from the movie…I mean, he is definitely not your average fatass riding a scooter around at walmart, but I have no idea what all the hype is about…anyone should be able to reach his level of muscularity in a couple years of lifting, without juice…not impressive at all IMO and no clue what all the hype is about.

Well I was more or less making reference to his bacne…Is that how you spell it? Or is it backne? Either way, he’s got it

I think the impressive thing is just how quickly he can change his body.

He has a better physique in the (terrible) film Warrior

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I think the impressive thing is just how quickly he can change his body.

He has a better physique in the (terrible) film Warrior[/quote]

Yeah, no doubt. Hey, anyone got any feedback on my other post please? The one titled "Masteron and Testosterone esters?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
First thing i thought of not a ton of mass on his his back and his fat is hanging over his pants a bit[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that too…one of my buddies changed his facebook profile pic to a more flattering, yet still unimpressive pic of him from the movie…I mean, he is definitely not your average fatass riding a scooter around at walmart, but I have no idea what all the hype is about…anyone should be able to reach his level of muscularity in a couple years of lifting, without juice…not impressive at all IMO and no clue what all the hype is about.[/quote]

This guy conveys what I want to say exactly the way I want to say it :slight_smile:
So x2 lol

SB

you also gotta understand when u see a movie where someone looks jacked, they didnt just shoot him anytime… he’s probably pumping up all day, coupled with perfect lighting/video editing and some oil forget about it.

That’s the among the shittiest back I ever saw, I dunno how come people are saying Hardy got ripped, and I think all this guy is doing is walking while shruging a lot.

Come on, his “training regimen” consisted of mostly bodyweight exercises and lots of ab work.

I had bacne before I started using gear, that’s hardly any evidence.

I just read your comment and you said you had back acne before you started using gear but when you started using gear did it become worst because I saw your profile pic and your back looks clear and super wide

[quote]Justin_fitness23 wrote:
I just read your comment and you said you had back acne before you started using gear but when you started using gear did it become worst because I saw your profile pic and your back looks clear and super wide[/quote]

hahahaha best first post.

Digs up obscure 1 page 3 year old thread.

Asks a completely useless question to someone who no longer posts on the site.

Fucking brilliant.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Justin_fitness23 wrote:
I just read your comment and you said you had back acne before you started using gear but when you started using gear did it become worst because I saw your profile pic and your back looks clear and super wide[/quote]

hahahaha best first post.

Digs up obscure 1 page 3 year old thread.

Asks a completely useless question to someone who no longer posts on the site.

Fucking brilliant.[/quote]

hahaha… How did he even find this thread?