Bam's Next Judge... Whoa Nelly

Meet Goodwin Liu, Obama’s current appointment to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and rumored to be fast tracked to the Supreme Court. How Left can you go?

How about I give up nothing because I had nothing to do with what happened over 100 years ago?

Will black slave traders have to pay as well?

Wow. He sounds EXACTLY like Obama. I’m betting we’re going to hear a lot more along the same lines if he’s actually in the running. Thank God for the Internet.

The Dems have blocked over 100 interviews, judgments, and articles of his from the GOP, makes you wonder how bad it is whatever they are hiding.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The Dems have blocked over 100 interviews, judgments, and articles of his from the GOP, makes you wonder how bad it is whatever they are hiding. [/quote]

Max,

How can they block these things? Journal articles must be available in libraries still; his judgements are public information; his interviews can’t be sequestered in the age of youtube.

The same way they just unlawfully passed health care, they just did it.

I haven’t looked into this specific matter, but as a guess, the blocking might be of any of these being presented in any committee hearings.

Agreed, there is no way to block anyone from reading journal articles at the library.

(It can work to block a thesis, for example, because only one library may have it, and it can be removed from circulation. But not so with journals of any significance whatsoever.)

You know the more I see of this President the less I like and the more Glenn Beck is sounding like a prophet.

How could you feel that way Zeb, you owe people you have never known, for things you have never done, and if you don’t pay we cannot move forward over an issue that many of us were even alive for. By the way, you are a racist if you disagree :slight_smile:

Where is this guy from anyway? If he is from the US, then where was his ancestors from. Just making sure he is not of Communist Chinese decent.

The argument in favor of reparations is dumb. There can be no civil recourse, recourse through human law, for a violation of god’s law or natural law.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
The argument in favor of reparations is dumb. There can be no civil recourse, recourse through human law, for a violation of god’s law or natural law. [/quote]

Where have you been man? We thought you were banned or something. I guess you paid your time and they let you back on here I guess.

Back to the topic at hand. Nice post.

haha. that “member was banned for this post” thing I added.

Goodwin Liu, however, is considered one of the top liberal legal minds in the country at the moment. I wonder if Liu and John Yoo have adjacent offices at Berkeley.

haha. that “member was banned for this post” thing I added.

Goodwin Liu, however, is considered one of the top liberal legal minds in the country at the moment. I wonder if Liu and John Yoo have adjacent offices at Berkeley.[/quote]

You calling someone liberal must mean that McCarter and him must be best buds.

Maybe he should set a positive example and give up his judicial seat. You know to help start the dialogue of reconciliation.

I would be less worried if he didn’t have so much time to ram through a nominee. You know he’s going to push through a baby-killing commie as quickly as he can while he still has the congress to do it. If it drags on into the next session, he will have to have a moderate…How to stall him, that’s the problem. His new found momentum of ramming things through that people don’t want may carry this through.

How have we the people become so powerless?

The argument in favor of reparations is dumb. There can be no civil recourse, recourse through human law, for a violation of god’s law or natural law. [/quote]

I’d put Hamilton back as you avatar at least he was an intelligent person. giethner is a cock lick.

Wait, does that mean you agree or disagree with the post of mine that you quoted?

Update: Goodwin Liu is not in the running for SCOTUS atm. Maybe if RBG retires soon.

Wait, does that mean you agree or disagree with the post of mine that you quoted?

Update: Goodwin Liu is not in the running for SCOTUS atm. Maybe if RBG retires soon. [/quote]

He is not in the running, yet.