Baltimore Burning

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Of course. There’s a 'food desert" in Baltimore. No one will admit the reasons for this. Because if a chain grocer opened in certain parts of town, they would not be able to sustain business not to mention the ever present threat of robbery or violence.
[/quote]

This is where liberals and justice warriors lose their shit because they dont understand the fact that if a business loses money, it will close. If a business can not make money, then it would not open in the first place.

Considering most grocery stores operate at a small profit margin, i dont blame them for not opening in areas with high theft rates…

So what happens if the charges against the 6 cops don’t stick ?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
So what happens if the charges against the 6 cops don’t stick ?

[/quote]

More riots I’m sure.

Now another racial police brutality case at a pool in Ohio

So easy now to resist arrest, confront the police & cry racism.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Now another racial police brutality case at a pool in Ohio

So easy now to resist arrest, confront the police & cry racism.[/quote]

I saw that on Kelly last night, those kids are lucky…

Anyone see THIS video? Holy hell ! I guess racism and hate crimes depend on what race you are. What do you suppose would have happened had the roles been reversed?

Baltimore police were ordered not to engage, surprise surprise…

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

Anyone see THIS video? Holy hell ! I guess racism and hate crimes depend on what race you are. What do you suppose would have happened had the roles been reversed?[/quote]

I don’t have to suppose.

Racist Obama would have had the Gove call out the guard and kick the crap out of any white who was on a rampage.

Now don’t get me wrong I would agree to that. But it should work both ways. Allowing city blocks to burn simply because the protestors are black is sickening.

So the police commissioner just got fired and they hired a white guy to fill the job. That’s kinda funny… The white guy part that is.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
So the police commissioner just got fired and they hired a white guy to fill the job. That’s kinda funny… The white guy part that is. [/quote]

That’s wild.

A similar thing happened following Detroit’s bankruptcy. The first white mayor in 40 years was elected.

A woman was charged with second degree assault after she dumped water on the head of Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Saturday.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
A woman was charged with second degree assault after she dumped water on the head of Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Saturday.

[/quote]

Maybe she was trying to baptize her.

http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-killings-soar-level-unseen-43-years-184317889.html#

You reap what you sew…or do agree with the person who says more jobs for the poor would help alleviate the situation in Baltimore?

More jobs & people working would help so much in society these days. It would help people get off the street, get off drugs, put a virtual end to global terrorism…but where do you get a job when there are none paying a decent wage? Do you ask the government to raise the minimum wage & wreck the economy, or sit at home collecting a check because you dropped out of school and the only career you qualify for is entry level? Then what? Blame society for failing you because you failed yourself?

But seriously, an interesting multi-faceted problem in Baltimore which is growing due to the ignorance of those in power.

I feel the Black Lives Matter movement has been hijacked by criminals who are orchestrating a national situation which is fostering anarchy. The bottom line is police will be negligent to respond and follow up on crimes and the criminal element will have a free hand to rob, murder and terrorize as they so please.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-killings-soar-level-unseen-43-years-184317889.html#

You reap what you sew…or do agree with the person who says more jobs for the poor would help alleviate the situation in Baltimore?

More jobs & people working would help so much in society these days. It would help people get off the street, get off drugs, put a virtual end to global terrorism…but where do you get a job when there are none paying a decent wage? Do you ask the government to raise the minimum wage & wreck the economy, or sit at home collecting a check because you dropped out of school and the only career you qualify for is entry level? Then what? Blame society for failing you because you failed yourself?

But seriously, an interesting multi-faceted problem in Baltimore which is growing due to the ignorance of those in power.

I feel the Black Lives Matter movement has been hijacked by criminals who are orchestrating a national situation which is fostering anarchy. The bottom line is police will be negligent to respond and follow up on crimes and the criminal element will have a free hand to rob, murder and terrorize as they so please.

Anyone agree? Disagree? [/quote]

I think you are pretty close with your ending assessment.

But as far as more jobs changing things I would have to disagree. Would it help a bit? Sure it would. But over all we a have a generational problem regarding the black community. When something like 68% of all black children grow up without a father (or any positive male role model) in the house you are going to have rebellion. What does a father do? He lays down the law. When there is no father a child grows up sort of making his own laws and eventually he runs up against the real law. An entire race of people (or at least the majority) are being raised without the benefit of a positive male influence who “lays down the laws”. I don’t see an end to this in the near future. The race baiters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and now even the President are enabling young blacks to riot, steal and the blame has been placed on the Police.

This is just about as bad a scenario as one could have written. It is upside down. How do we recover from such a thing? It’s very difficult to do but we start as soon as a new republican President is elected. That alone will quell black rioting. As certain black communities feel empowered to do what they like because we have a black President who blames the Police first. Obama has really blown the opportunity to bring the races together. He could have been the President who brought races closer together. Instead, he acted as a community organizer and ended up empowering the more radical element to rebel.

He’s such a very bad President in so very many ways…It’s actually quite sad.

“…We start as soon as a new republican President is elected. That alone will quell black rioting. As certain black communities feel empowered to do what they like because we have a black President who blames the Police first…”

Zeb:

Some of the things you post I don’t know if you truly believe them or if you are just trying to piss people off and/or “fire up the base”…

If it’s the former…then THAT is what is truly sad…and it’s even worse to believe that others would agree with you.

To actually believe that people are rioting because the President has somehow “empowered” them to do so…and that somehow a GOP President would put a stop to it all stretches any sense of credibility.

I sure hope we do get a GOP President and that the GOP takes both houses of Congress so we can hurry up and usher in the Zeb “PAX Romana”…

2016 won’t be soon enough.

Unbelievable.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
“…We start as soon as a new republican President is elected. That alone will quell black rioting. As certain black communities feel empowered to do what they like because we have a black President who blames the Police first…”

Zeb:

Some of the things you post I don’t know if you truly believe them or if you are just trying to piss people off and/or “fire up the base”…

If it’s the former…then THAT is what is truly sad…and it’s even worse to believe that others would agree with you.

To actually believe that people are rioting because the President has somehow “empowered” them to do so…and that somehow a GOP President would put a stop to it all stretches any sense of credibility.

I sure hope we do get a GOP President and that the GOP takes both houses of Congress so we can hurry up and usher in the Zeb “PAX Romana”…

Unbelievable.

Mufasa[/quote]

Zeb is right, Obama is a social activist more than a diplomatic figure. It just took this long to see it plain and clear. At first I tried to be neutral, but after seeing time and time again that Obama cherry picks his arguments, I need no more examples to see that he is pushing a person agenda.

The most galling thing I might have heard him say was, “Let your vote be your revenge” in 2012, I cannot think of a more disgusting way to dismiss critics and skeptics. No one should be punished for disagreeing with you.

Believe what you will, Max…definitely your right and my right to disagree…

What has been written, said, posted, tweeted…you name it…about this President goes FAR beyond just “disagreement” by anyone’s measure that is being honest.

Hey…Zeb is not alone. More and more people are sounding like Trump.

If he is the voice of the GOP…more power to them.

At least we know early.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Zeb:

Some of the things you post I don’t know if you truly believe them or if you are just trying to piss people off and/or “fire up the base”…To actually believe that people are rioting because the President has somehow “empowered” them to do so…and that somehow a GOP President would put a stop to it all stretches any sense of credibility.[/quote]

Actually, it’s not a game to me my friend. I do in fact believe that race relations are as bad as they have been since the 1960’s primarily because of Barack Obama. Do you recall his first step into the race debate? I do, it was when a certain Professor was approached by the Police for creeping around a house that he happened to own. The Police were well within their rights to question this man. And in fact they were actually protecting his property. What were Obama’s first words

“sounds to me like the Police acted stupidly.”

Really?

He got in such trouble at the time that the three of them, the Professor, Obama and the Police Officer had the now famous “beer summit.” that happened because Obama spoke his mind and many questioned that he was mighty fast to blame the Police for simply doing their jobs.

How about getting everyone stoked up about the Tyron Martin shooting? “As I look at his picture I think this could have been my son.” Was Obama’s first printed words.

Really? A punk who was arrested multiple times and punched, and by all accounts was ready to kill, a security guard could have been Obama’s son? I would hope that Obama would have raised a better human being than that thug!

Once again he didn’t know the particulars of any case. All he has to do is know that a black person is involved and he immediately goes into attack mode against the Police.

Do you remember any of that? I do.

Fast forward to the Baltimore riots and we had a black Attorney General, guided by Obama, who would not only NOT send out the National Guard to protect the people from rioters but also asked the Governor and local authorities to stand down and allow black people to riot…to sort of get it out of their system. Do you know how much property damage was caused by that riot? It was into the hundreds of millions. Not to mention some Police Officers were hurt because they were so outmanned.

In short Mufasa Obama is a total disgrace as President of the United States (this only being one of the issues that proves it). And I would debate his record with anyone who wants to stand toe to toe and fact for fact with me.

He’s bad, even worse than I thought he would be. As I actually held out hope that he would be able to at least unite the races and find common ground. He has done the absolute opposite! Almost like he’s playing the role of a rabble rousing community organizer–HEY…

That you do not see this or understand it is simply a short coming on your part. Maybe you are watching too much MSNBC. You and the 2 or 3 three others who view it. Maybe its time to ask yourself if you are really a middle of the roader politically. I have no idea why you cannot see it, but it is pretty clear to me and at this point most likely over half the country.

[quote]I sure hope we do get a GOP President and that the GOP takes both houses of Congress so we can hurry up and usher in the Zeb “PAX Romana”…

Unbelievable.

Mufasa[/quote]

Yes, I know so you can step back and say, “hey Zeb things are no better what happened?”

Well, they will be better and you will most likely not acknowledge it…no problem I will still be living in a better country than I am now.

As bad as the press and the left say that George Bush was he was a towering hero compared to Obama, as was democrat Bill Clinton. Do you want my usual laundry list of Obama’s many mistakes, poor decisions and complete failures or should we wait on that one?

Open your eyes my friend. You are living during a time where the worst President ever elected is serving. With a fair recanting of history your grandchildren will ask you one day, “what was it like to live while that horrible President was in power.”

One final point, as bad as I think Hillary Clinton is I am not sweating this election. Not because I don’t think she has a chance of winning. I’ve been very vocal on these threads about why I think she will lose. I don’t sweat this election because as bad as she is if she somehow wins, she will be a breath of fresh air compared Obama.

If you think I am being overly dramatic ask Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, formerly one of the USA’s closest friends, what he thinks of Obama. But Obama’s many foreign policy disasters are another post. Perhaps that will be one where I begin with a question, other than killing Osama Bin laden what has Obama done correctly?

Yeah, that’s how bad he is! And it will probably take about a decade for the brave historians who are not worried about being called racist to print the truth.

Zeb…I’m calling total bullshit on “… I actually held out hope that he would be able to at least unite the races and find common ground…”

No one on the Right truly “held hope” out for this President, from the time he announced he was going to run. But they were sure ready to analyze, categorize and place in precise timelines each and every misstep and mistake that he made…ready to cut and paste them all on hundreds, if not thousands, of forums and those cynical “posters” you see everywhere.

I’m sure you have your list…you’ve posted it before.

So don’t ask me “what he’s done good” or “maybe I’m missing something…show me” as if it would magically change the deeply held beliefs you already had and have never changed. Your feigned ignorance and wish for enlightenment is irritating.

I watch neither MSNBC, Fox nor CNN.

I will respond to two of the Right’s criticisms (that I’m sure has some “reasoned” retort)…and that is this “throwing Israel under the bus/taking Jews to the ovens” dribble. It’s simply not true. The support of Israel has not changed one bit under this President and in many ways has increased. In much the way you criticize me, “open you eyes” and you’ll see that the support by this President is strong, and will remain so until he is out of office.

And as far as race relations?

Don’t fool yourself, Zeb, by pointing out these high-profile cases as if the races where breaking bread and walking through Strawberry Fields hand-in-hand prior to President Obama…or that Police were handing out Roses at every traffic stop…

While I wish that race relations were better…I’ll take them, warts and all, above just about any Country I can think of.

I’ll leave history to the historians in terms of where President Obama will ultimately stand; not to anyone’s assessment either from the far left, and certainly not from the Right…

But for now, I will go on the record as saying that he has done the most difficult job in the World the best that we can expect any one person to do it…and that in the face of incessant criticism, hate and vitriol.

I will go to my grave thinking what I think about the man…and so will you.

Mufasa

One other thing…that I want to the GOP to win the White House and both houses of Congress so that I can say “…Hey Zeb things are no better…what happened?..”

Not my style.

I want them to win (and will be voting for the GOP across the Board) so they can STFU; take the reigns of Power; and usher in this GOP “PAX Romana” you envision.

And I will never, ever wish for them, or our President, to fail…

Mufasa