Baltimore Burning

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

The blacks look like riot white belts compared to the fenians in Ireland. The irish are just loutish thugs who want to steal tv’s and destroy things.[/quote]

you forgot the mention theyre evil Christians, and even worse; probably Catholic!!![/quote]

That is what fenian means. So I guess catholics must be condemned and their riots are just thuggery right? Like the blacks who riot? Right? Right? Or is the white riot somehow less condemnable because they are good white christians and thus must be seen in the broader context?

[/quote]

No you fucking racist.

God I’m sick of this “but white people” shit. Yes white people act like asshole too, get this, all the fucking time.

Stop seeing people for the color of their skin for 5 fucking seconds. [/quote]

Yes you are sick of having people explain that what you are moaning about black people doing whites do to, but your tone and take on the black people doing it vastly differs from your attitude to white people doing anything wrong. You don’t ever mention white people doing anything wrong, which is the entire point.

An example is when someone mentioned blacks doing bad shit you just say yeah that is wrong. But if whites or god forbid … white christians are involved … time to be super defensive and rage about people criticising white people and “blaming bush” lol.

Also are you claiming a white person of Irish stock is racist against his own race? Yes sound logic, death to whitey.[/quote]

You are a sad, sad person. I can’t wait until the mods ban this screen name too.

Every time you start out as a promising poster and devolve into moron so fast.

The fucking day you show me doing any of the things you just mentioned (besides point out your complete misrepresentation of history in the fit shame thread)…

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

Pretty sure Beans is not a good target with this criticism. [/quote]

Thank you.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

The blacks look like riot white belts compared to the fenians in Ireland. The irish are just loutish thugs who want to steal tv’s and destroy things.[/quote]

you forgot the mention theyre evil Christians, and even worse; probably Catholic!!![/quote]

That is what fenian means. So I guess catholics must be condemned and their riots are just thuggery right? Like the blacks who riot? Right? Right? Or is the white riot somehow less condemnable because they are good white christians and thus must be seen in the broader context?

[/quote]

I know it’s difficult to pick up inflection through text, but you are so far lost it’s not worth explaining.

and people say it’s the republicans who are bigots…

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

I know it’s difficult to pick up inflection through text, but you are so far lost it’s not worth explaining.

[/quote]

I would support the republicans over the democrats so …

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would support the republicans over the democrats so …[/quote]

So either way you’re still a bigot.

I’m pretty confident the hospital won’t be getting burned down here anytime soon

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would support the republicans over the democrats so …[/quote]

So either way you’re still a bigot.
[/quote]

Grrr all those athiest bigots. Christians are so persecuted. This victimhood mentality is so ironic.

[quote]smh_23 wrote
NorCal916, in this very thread, is. He came in with the “but uh hey do teh white people riot??” nonsense, got spanked on it, and shut up about it.[/quote]

Lol. Thank you sir.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

But a lot of them are still pretty pissed off about events that happened between 150 and 565 years ago, so who knows.[/quote]

They should not be pissed off. I mean, just because a group of white people rioted and killed black people between 150 and 565 years ago, it doesn’t mean ALL white people condone it, would have participated, or were for it. To think otherwise is racist, correct?[/quote]

The events I am referring to, which happened between 150 and 565 years ago, and which blacks are still pretty pissed off about, are sometimes referred to as the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Google it.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

No you fucking racist.

God I’m sick of this “but white people” shit. Yes white people act like asshole too, get this, all the fucking time.

Yes you are sick of having people explain that what you are moaning about black people doing whites do to, but your tone and take on the black people doing it vastly differs from your attitude to white people doing anything wrong. You don’t ever mention white people doing anything wrong, which is the entire point.

An example is when someone mentioned blacks doing bad shit you just say yeah that is wrong. But if whites or god forbid … white christians are involved … time to be super defensive and rage about people criticising white people and “blaming bush” lol.

Also are you claiming a white person of Irish stock is racist against his own race? Yes sound logic, death to whitey.[/quote]

Listen here bloody wanker, I don’t give 2 shits about what the German Huns did hundreds of years ago. All people can be savages given the proper circumstances, so this thread of about those particular circumstances in this incident.

Keep it focused lad. Instead of defecting the agreement to IRA bombings, let’s address what it happening in current bloody events!

Cheers

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

The events I am referring to, which happened between 150 and 565 years ago, and which blacks are still pretty pissed off about, are sometimes referred to as the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Google it.
[/quote]

• edited -

Write down this date. The sarcasm in my post went right over Varq’s head.

Atlantic Slave Trade…

Ya don’t say?

I recall briefly touching on that in my strictly Euro-centric History class back in High School…

The cops can beat the case if they don’t roll on each other. The prosecution has one hell of a case on their hands.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

But a lot of them are still pretty pissed off about events that happened between 150 and 565 years ago, so who knows.[/quote]

They should not be pissed off. I mean, just because a group of white people rioted and killed black people between 150 and 565 years ago, it doesn’t mean ALL white people condone it, would have participated, or were for it. To think otherwise is racist, correct?[/quote]

Google it.
[/quote]

Varq,

If someone says the people participating in the Baltimore riots are thugs, somehow that’s disparaging all blacks, even though many blacks are not in Baltimore, not rioting, or do not condone the riots. To think otherwise is obviously racist to the PC crowd. After all, it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that white people do indeed riot given the right set of circumstances.

In the same way, the people who participated in the North Atlantic Slave Trade, ie, white people…not all white people participated, or condoned it, to think otherwise would be racist, no? But in today’s PC world, all whites are racist and are subjected to collective guilt.

You know everything. What is the origins of the word “slave”? Who were the people it was named after?

The Barbary pirates participated in the slave trade, no? What about them? What about their slaves?

If people can attribute collective guilt for 500-600 years of slavery, why no collective guilt for the Moors who conquered Spain for 1000 years!!??

Lastly, what race were the Mamelukes, the warrior slave race of Egypt who unfortunately defeated the Mongols? This was a powerful group of slaves.

Not all black people are represented by the actions of the rioters, so all white people should not be held accountable for the slave trade. It’s a double standard. That’s all I was saying.

Have fun with this, if you so choose.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

No you fucking racist.

Irish? What the hell do the Irish have to do with anything. This is reaching at best, which is also over complimentary for this entire line of reasoning. This is stupidity at it’s finest.

Rioting, destroying peoples community is criminal, wrong, counterproductive and idiotic. It doesn’t matter who is doing it. It just so happens the people in Baltimore doing that were black. Doesn’t matter their skin color though, because it’s not what’s on the outside that matters, it’s what’s on the inside. And what’s on the inside is pure asshole.

There were also plenty of people, putting themselves in harms way, trying to stop said assholes, or thugs (OMG! the new word for nigger!), who also happened to be black. But again, it’s not what’s on the outside, it’s what’s on the inside, which was a sense of decency, morality, and personal hurt.

And let me be clear, I am on the side of the protests (peaceful ones). I feel Freddy Gray was murdered, or at the very least unjustly killed by the police. I am on the side of putting an and to police thuggery and abuse of power. I am all for tearing down the blue wall and exposing the corruption that lies behind it.
But your race baiting horseshit is just plain moronic. Fucking Ireland? Last time I checked, Irish politics and social issues have nothing to do with the police brutality in Baltimore, Louisiana, New York, South Carolina, etc.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The cops can beat the case if they don’t roll on each other. The prosecution has one hell of a case on their hands. [/quote]

Circumstantially, they have a strong start. We know before interacting with the police the man was alive and perfectly healthy after wards he was dead.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Google it.
[/quote]

Varq,

If someone says the people participating in the Baltimore riots are thugs, somehow that’s disparaging all blacks, even though many blacks are not in Baltimore, not rioting, or do not condone the riots. To think otherwise is obviously racist to the PC crowd. After all, it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that white people do indeed riot given the right set of circumstances.

In the same way, the people who participated in the North Atlantic Slave Trade, ie, white people…not all white people participated, or condoned it, to think otherwise would be racist, no? But in today’s PC world, all whites are racist and are subjected to collective guilt.

You know everything. What is the origins of the word “slave”? Who were the people it was named after?

The Barbary pirates participated in the slave trade, no? What about them? What about their slaves?

If people can attribute collective guilt for 500-600 years of slavery, why no collective guilt for the Moors who conquered Spain for 1000 years!!??

Lastly, what race were the Mamelukes, the warrior slave race of Egypt who unfortunately defeated the Mongols? This was a powerful group of slaves.

Not all black people are represented by the actions of the rioters, so all white people should not be held accountable for the slave trade. It’s a double standard. That’s all I was saying.

Have fun with this, if you so choose.
[/quote]

The sarcasm didn’t go over my head, I just thought you had I assumed I was still talking about the anti-black riots of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, when I was actually talking about the slave trade from the fifteenth to the nineteenth.

Yes, I know. The word “slave” is etymologically related to the word “Slav”, because Slavic peoples were prized by the Romans as slaves. As were Gauls, Nubians, and Greeks. The word “Mameluke”, similarly, comes from the Arabic word mamlik, meaning “slave”. The Mameluks were a number of races, but predominantly Turkic and Caucasian… Which is to say, from the Caucasus mountains.

Further, yes, I know about the Barbary slave trade, the Arab slave trade, and the African slave trade that went on for centuries with no help from white Europeans. Every race has at one time or another enslaved every other race. It is not exactly a novel phenomenon. The first Cro-Magnon tribe to develop the bow and arrow likely enslaved the other poor bastards from the tribes next door who were still fighting with the atl-atl. Slavery is one of those things like rape, racism and religion: it’s too much ingrained in human DNA to ever completely be abolished.

And really, I was (and am) making no moral judgement about slavery of any race, nor implying that past enslavement of anybody justifies the Baltimore riots, or anything for that matter. Just mentioning in passing that a lot of black people are still pissed off that their ancestors had to be slaves on the North American continent…as opposed to being slaves on their own continent.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The cops can beat the case if they don’t roll on each other. The prosecution has one hell of a case on their hands. [/quote]

Circumstantially, they have a strong start. We know before interacting with the police the man was alive and perfectly healthy after wards he was dead.[/quote]

I read a report saying that Gray had recently had spinal surgery, so by even walking around outside he was putting his health and life at risk. That is sure to be a mitigating factor in the criminal case.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I read a report saying that Gray had recently had spinal surgery, so by even walking around outside he was putting his health and life at risk. That is sure to be a mitigating factor in the criminal case.
[/quote]

Wow, that’s huge. You wouldn’t have a link, would you?

Incidently, Gkhan, the Turkic Kipchak Mamelukes were probably just getting payback against the Mongols for invading their homeland in the 13th century. :wink:

A bit of tangentially-related trivia: the word “robot” comes from the Slavic word robotat’, meaning “to work”. But wait… the root of the word robotat’ is rob, which is the Slavic word for “slave”.

So in a bit of delicious irony, the Slavs, who provided our language with the word “slave”, also provided us with the name for our next generation of slaves…who will likely, just as multitudes of slaves throughout history have done, eventually get smart, then rise up in revolt, murdering and enslaving their former masters.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[/quote]

Wow, that’s huge. You wouldn’t have a link, would you?[/quote]

In trying to find the link (I think it was on Mikeyali’s Facebook newsfeed, but he changes his status like every fifteen minutes, so it’s like trying to scan the Patriot act for a bit of specific legislation), I found other sources that claim that the original report was based on unsubstantiated rumor.

Sorry to get your hopes up. Blame Baltimore Fox News 45.