Baltimore Burning

So a majority black police force and black politicians abuse and oppress their inner city folks and their response is:

Riot.

So is this the new racism?

I see a bunch of ignorant savages.

[quote]Alrightmiami19c wrote:
I see a bunch of ignorant savages.[/quote]
Yup.

This shit is crazy.

Drones, and napalm… Lots and lots of napalm.

This really is savagery, people destroying their own city is going to change things how exactly ?

The current episode in Baltimore is illustrative of the ongoing lack of accountability for the criminal/negligent behavior of Law Enforcement nationwide. This problem is not just against the black community, no group is safe from problem. As widely reported everywhere, this is not a “black/white/brown/red/yellow problem”, it is a BLUE problem. It is unfortunate that our government seems to be contributing to this not only by their non-action, but by the militarization of police forces everywhere in their barely veiled attempt to federalize state and local LE.

This is a foreshadowing of what it coming. When there is no legitimate venue for redress of grievances, people act accordingly. I’ll even quote a democrat here: “those that make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable” - JFK.

On a personal note: 22 years ago when I was 18, members of the Baltimore police department arrested me for armed robbery. I WAS guilty for the crime they arrested me for, but I had yet to be convicted and I did not resist arrest. After they booked me, they took me to a van to transport me and beat the shit out of me. Sound familiar? They then threw me bleeding and pissing blood into a crowded cell of older, black inmates and told them to “have fun”. Keep in mind I was barely 18 and the only white guy in sight, but I was not some skinny little bitch - I was a lean 170 and know how to handle myself.

What followed is what I can only describe as one of the worst nights of my life (as if getting the shit beaten out of you by fucking corrupt pig cops wasn’t bad enough). After about two hours of pretty much constant harassment, it escalated fairly quickly to several periods of intense violence, during which time I was stabbed twice. THE GUARDS WERE WATCHING. The only hope I had of surviving was to hurt them more than they hurt me. I ended up inflicting two life threatening injuries on my attackers that prompted them to remove me.

To this day, I don’t know how it turned out for the men who tried to gang rape me that night, but I don’t really lose much sleep over it. I was then transferred to another detention center, labeled as a troublemaker and kept in solitary for several months while I waited for my trial. I was denied medical attention for my injuries resulting in a permanent disability in my right hand (my tendons were cut and never repaired - I can’t make a complete fist). That’s my experience with the Baltimore police. Does anyone want to hazard a guess and say that maybe, JUST MAYBE, other people have had similar experiences?

Perhaps that’s why they are angry…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This really is savagery, people destroying their own city is going to change things how exactly ?[/quote]

It’s just a bunch of assholes taking advantage of a situation. They don’t give a shit about Freddie Gray.

For the record, I do not CONDONE the illegal looting and arson by the rioters. But I understand WHY they are “protesting”. Baltimore cops are, for the most part, dirty pieces of shit who regularly violate the rights of those they are charged with “protecting and serving”. My cousin was a Baltimore city cop and he ended up changing jurisdictions because it was so corrupt. I have first hand experience of their brutality.

This lays SQUARELY at the feet of government. When I was locked up, I came to be known as something of a “jail house lawyer” and I helped several inmates write letters requesting appeals. The common denominator in ALL of the cases I helped with was that the police, prosecutors and, frankly, the ENTIRE criminal “justice” system was corrupt. Cops lied, planted evidence, prosecutors made unfair deals and suppressed evidence, denying the defendants discovery until the last possible minute, the judges were openly prejudiced and unfair/inconsistent with sentencing, etc… The entire SYSTEM in Baltimore, MD is fucking corrupt as shit.

It was corrupt as shit under Don Schaefer - I mean BLATANTLY racist. I grew up a few blocks away from the Baltimore chapter of Black Panthers, so I remember much of the propaganda. Then when Kurt Schmoke got elected, he basically bent over and crime skyrocketed - he was just an idiot. But the recoil came from O’Mally. Martin O’Mally happened to be my grandfather’s attorney - met him on several occasions before he was elected. He’s a limp wristed liberal with a shitty handshake. But he also implemented a “New York style” policy of “zero tolerance” when he came into office. If you were black and poor, you couldn’t even go to the grocery store without getting shaken down. It got pretty downright blatant.

The latest mayors have been women (Dixon and Blake) and were/are pretty much incompetent. So crime and corruption has continued to climb under their watch as well. Baltimore just sucks in general. Seriously, that’s why I moved the fuck out of there. It’s just a nasty, crime ridden, entitlement class having, liberal place to live. And the plebes are no longer happy with their bread and circus…

So does anyone believe all this police training for “civil unrest” now makes sense?

Just playing Devil’s Advocate

*** and why would the mayor say she is giving these animals “space to destroy”?

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
So does anyone believe all this police training for “civil unrest” now makes sense?

*** and why would the mayor say she is giving these animals “space to destroy”?[/quote]

She didn’t…fox news much?
She said she was giving them place for peaceful protest. Which was what was happening for the past x amount of days until yesterday.

While I disagree with what is happening, chances are that the ones really doing the burning and vandalizing are from out of town. Similar to what happened in Fergeson.

Police brutality is either at an all time high, or they’re just really bad at getting caught now…either way its a problem.

Another difference in the dynamic between Baltimore and Fergusen is that of population size: Baltimore has THIRTY TIMES as many people! If this anger reaches a tipping point, then shit can go sideways pretty quickly.

It used to be that LE had the upper hand because of the radio factor, everyone knows you can’t “out run the radio” - it was a force multipler. But with the advent of twitter and other social media, the communication/command/control of the people organizing the rioters is probably superior to that of the police. And make no mistake, they WILL organize. The Bloods and the Crips are joining with the Black Guerrilla Nation to fight the police - this will escalate and will escalate FAST. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-freddie-gray-gang-threat-20150427-story.html

Once their command and control is in place (as in, once they’ve settled on a hierarchy), they can text and tweet the locations and actions of the police to stay ahead of them. Once the participants get organized and reach enough participants, things will begin to change rapidly. You see, the rioters will eventually figure out that they can stay ahead of the OODA (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act) loop, and turn the temperature up at will with flash mobs and looting. When the cops figure it out, they will have already dispersed, leaving a burning, looted block of storefronts in their wake. For the police, it will be like (to use the very descriptive words of Matt Bracken) a losing game of Whack-a-Mole.

Think about it. Remember the 1992 riots in LA? Remember Reginald Denny being pulled from his truck and beaten with a cinder block? Now imagine that scene with the accelerent of texting, twitter and other social media fanning the flames of racial unrest… Baltimore has more criminals, more gangs, more guns and more welfare participants than the entire population of Fergusen. They are angry and have started to organize.

But the Mayor, in her infinite wisdom thought that the best course of action would be to “give them the space to destroy”…

Way to think it through, dumb bitch…

Everyone talking about using their 2nd amendment rights to fight the police state. What’s different here? Asking seriously.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

*** and why would the mayor say she is giving these animals “space to destroy”?[/quote]

She said she was giving them place for peaceful protest. Which was what was happening for the past x amount of days until yesterday.

[/quote]

Uhhh, listen to the speech. She DID say that. 0:26 in that clip.

“we also gave those who… wished to destroy, space to do that as well”

Stop listening to liberal media and use your brain.

So that’s the liberal strategy now: to GIVE THEM SPACE TO DESTROY

I’ll bet a few of the business owners might take exception to that…

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll bet a few of the business owners might take exception to that…[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t see that interview. I only saw the one where she said she didn’t give them space to destroy only space to peacefully protest…Well she’s in trouble.

Also, MSNBC and media matters are liberal media?

[quote]comus3 wrote:
Everyone talking about using their 2nd amendment rights to fight the police state. What’s different here? Asking seriously. [/quote]

O’Mally disarmed most of Baltimore, so it doesn’t really apply. Here is a picture of a business owner defending his store with a fucking MACHETE…

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[/quote]

LMMFAO…

Yes, my friend, they are both sources of liberal media pushing the progressive agenda.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

The Mayor’s comments where obviously not thought out. I don’t disagree with civil unrest training, but these riots will be used for the justification of more militarization of the police force. In a few years, we will be blatantly occupied by our police force…for our “protection.”

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This really is savagery, people destroying their own city is going to change things how exactly ?[/quote]

It’s just a bunch of assholes taking advantage of a situation. They don’t give a shit about Freddie Gray. [/quote]

They don’t give a shit about Freddy Gray, they give a shit about the fact that the police KILLED another black man and the next one could be THEM. Why is that so hard for white people to understand?

Put yourself in their shoes for minute and let it sink in. PEOPLE, black people for the most part, but plenty of other people, are being KILLED, BRUTALIZED and VIOLATED consistently by the fucking police and rarely is anything being done about it.

People are angry about being stopped and frisked coming out of the store for the “crime” of being black. IT IS HAPPENING and it’s WRONG.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
[/quote]

Yes. In fact they are among the most liberal.

Media Matters is funded by George Soros, a Jewish man who got rich by collaborating with Nazis in WWII to assist them in finding a eliminating other Jewish people. He called this collaboration with the Nazis in his auto-biography “the most exciting time of his life” and feels no remorse for it.

Just for example:

The only “news” source that denies the collaboration is . . . . Media Matters.

He is also behind the anti-Israel “J Street” and several other organizations.

I don’t know if I could say he is the worst person alive today, but he is in the top 10.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll bet a few of the business owners might take exception to that…[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t see that interview. I only saw the one where she said she didn’t give them space to destroy only space to peacefully protest…Well she’s in trouble.

[/quote]

She also thanked the Nation of ISLAM in her speech! This bitch is fucking crazy!