Balls [TRT Log]

I was recently struck by reading the symptoms of low and high cortisol.

I ran through my old blood tests, but saw that when cortisol was tested, it was w/in normal range. Two questions though:

First, a number of sites indicate that Cortisol:DHEA ratio is the important measure, rather than whether either is in normal range. Anyone know what’s considered an ideal ratio?

Second, apparently benzos can lower cortisol. I’m on one of these little bastards, meaning my “normal” cortisol test result could be bogus. I would simply retest without taking my morning benzo dose, but the one I’m on is klonopin, which has a super long half life; skipping a dose would not correct the situation. Basically I’m wondering if the benzo effect on cortisol even matters for purposes of hitting a good Cortisol:DHEA balance? Or more to the point, whether tinkering with a DHEA supplement might make it easier to bail on benzos.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

How does buspar work for you? TRT has made my existing anxiety worse, and through research and trial I have found that benzos do nothing but raise my SHBG!!! However, a small dose of .25mg of klonopin is enough to make me feel great, no anxiety. I know its probably not easy, but what would you compare the buspar to? Is it even comparable to the other benzos? Im not looking for that sedated, retarded effect with benzos, I just need a slight bump in the “chill” direction. Especially days after I inject, im fucking AMPED!