T Nation

Balls to the Wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8nW0zs9AEY&feature=related:eek4:

WTF!

I think its an even bigger mystery how you found that video. Did you go to youtube and search for ‘big nut sack’ or what?

Now if they were made of brass!

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
I think its an even bigger mystery how you found that video. Did you go to youtube and search for ‘big nut sack’ or what? [/quote]

lol, figured I’d have to explain this one.

another site I go to, someone posted it

On a lighter note…
“Do you think you’d ever go on a date with a guy who looked like this? I mean, if he had a nice personality, a cool car… Of course, you would have to ride in the back seat because his nuts would ride shotgun.”
-Bender

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
On a lighter note…
“Do you think you’d ever go on a date with a guy who looked like this? I mean, if he had a nice personality, a cool car… Of course, you would have to ride in the back seat because his nuts would ride shotgun.”
-Bender[/quote]

The cool thing is that he would be able to tell his date “come on over here and give me a hand with these balls”. Or even “hold deez nutz for me while I take a leak babe”.

Not many guys get to say that.

Shit, he’s like a fucking insect with that sack. I think we evolved from bees.

That was funny as fuck!!! How the hell was he smashing grain on top of his nutsack? No nerves left?

At some point you’ve just got to tie it off and cut your losses. I can’t believe they didn’t try to cut that off at some point.

So that’s how they got the idea for the beanbag chair.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
At some point you’ve just got to tie it off and cut your losses. I can’t believe they didn’t try to cut that off at some point.[/quote]

Pauly Wallnuts lives in a grass hut in a third world shit hole of a country. That kind of complicated surgery looks a little beyond the ability of the local witch doctor.

I remember seeing this on the discovery channel… I don’t remember what they said about it though.

Now that is a good friend, someone to hold your nutsack while you climb a ladder. “hey a little help here”

Holly shit!!! That has to be some kinda tumor or something. Wow I will never look at my nuts the same way again.

“Its not a tuma!!”

a couple grams of test a week will clear that right up

HCG OD

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
“Its not a tuma!!”[/quote]

Arnie? Kindergarten Cop?

The guy is suffering from elephantiasis. It’s a build up of interstitial fluid caused by the blockage of lymph nodes by a parasitic worm. It generally affects the scrotum or legs (lots of lymph nodes are found within the crotch), or the arms (lymph nodes in the armpit). The worms block the normal flow of lymph, and the fluid builds up behind the blockage. I’m pretty sure there is a drug that kills the worms, and the swellings can deflate. However, most people affected are too far from medical help to get the treatment.

[quote]WelshBoy wrote:
Jay-B wrote:
“Its not a tuma!!”

Arnie? Kindergarten Cop?[/quote]

Right on