Balls Shrinking. Waiting for Hcg, Starting Clomid

Balls are shrinking I have bought liquid clomid started dosing daily will this make it go back to normal is clomid enough also I have one shot of test 400 that I Take in 4 days and waiting for hcg to Come in will be two weeks is this okay ? Or am I screwed

I never understood why dudes care so much about ball shrinkage. You know once you recover naturally they will go back to normal right?

Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

As long as you’re taking testosterone in substantial amounts, Clomid will do nothing for testicular size.

The way it works is this: The testes are stimulated by LH, which signals them to produce testosterone.

Either high androgen levels or various estrogen levels will reduce or shut down LH production. With estrogen, there’s substantial inhibition even with moderate levels, increasing to total shutdown as levels go outside the normal range.

Post-cycle, androgen levels are at most normal or even low, but estrogen levels will still be where there’s partial inhibition of LH.

Clomid blocks that inhibition. So, more LH.

While you’re giving yourself relatively high androgen levels with your injections, your hypothalamus is (illustratively speaking) getting an “OK” with regard to estrogen signaling thanks to the Clomid, but a “NO” with regard to androgen signaling. So, no, or negligible, LH increase.

HCG acts like LH and so works regardless of androgen levels.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
As long as you’re taking testosterone in substantial amounts, Clomid will do nothing for testicular size.

The way it works is this: The testes are stimulated by LH, which signals them to produce testosterone.

Either high androgen levels or various estrogen levels will reduce or shut down LH production. With estrogen, there’s substantial inhibition even with moderate levels, increasing to total shutdown as levels go outside the normal range.

Post-cycle, androgen levels are at most normal or even low, but estrogen levels will still be where there’s partial inhibition of LH.

While you’re giving yourself relatively high androgen levels with your injections, your hypothalamus is (illustratively speaking) getting an “OK” with regard to estrogen signaling thanks to the Clomid, but a “NO” with regard to androgen signaling. So, no, or negligible, LH increase.

HCG acts like LH and so works regardless of androgen levels.[/quote]

These are the informative posts i miss. Please stick around

Will do! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys so much for the help

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.[/quote] true lol

I also started taking cus my nipple were hurting a little fixed it right up I appreciate the help man

[quote]Nunley777 wrote:

I also started taking cus my nipple were hurting a little fixed it right up I appreciate the help man[/quote]

clomid is not likely to help that much…

are you taking an AI for your cycle?

i’d suggest reading through this: Thoughts on Estrogen and Gyno Management - Pharma - Forums - T Nation