Ball/Scrotum Shrinkage. Too Late for PCT?

I’ve been pretty dumb when it comes to supplementation and failed to do research or follow any proper protocols and now I’m facing the consequences of those stupid actions (or inaction). Essentially what’s happening is this: I started dating a girl about 9 months ago and during foreplay one day she asked my why my balls were so small. I was shocked as I didn’t think I had small balls.

She then clarified that she meant that they were small in proportion to my penis. I didn’t really have an answer but later on I started looking at my balls and the realization set in that my balls were in fact small. Smaller, actually, than I remember them being. I’ve never had big balls but I now recall that they were probably maybe 20-30% larger in the past from what I can recall anyway. I also noticed that my sack was tighter and didn’t have as much “hang” or the looseness that I remember them having.

I’ve taken a myriad of over the counter test boosters since I was about 20 (I’m 29 now). When I was 20 I also took what a guy at the gym said was a test booster that later on figured was probably d-bol tabs-I think i was taking 30mg a day for about 25-30 days. A year or two later I took clen tabs for a while thinking they were just a fat burner. No idea how much i took.

So about 6 months ago I started a prep for what was going to be my first bodybuilding contest. I dieted and worked out like a mad man and saw great results. I was taking hmb, tribulus, and another over the counter test booster called testostrogrow. I stopped taking all these supps cold turkey with no pct or anything. I immediately noticed negative side effects.

All I wanted to do was eat junk food (and I did. A lot.), sleep 12 hours a day, and had no urge to go to the gym whatsoever. I also couldn’t get an erection for about a week to 10 days. Then I noticed that my balls seemed to be shrinking again. They got tighter and when I laid down on my back they would suck up inside me. I still experience this today, especially during sex.

I typically don’t have any issues with getting an erection but the ball situation is very noticeable to me. I know my girlfriend notices too because she will push my balls down when she’s going down on me so they don’t get sucked up inside me. Bless her heart she doesn’t ever bring it up and quite honestly I’m sure it doesn’t even bother her but god dammit it bothers me. It’s very depressing and it’s on my mind all the time during sex and even just going to the bathroom.

So I’m thinking that this use and abuse of test boosters and orals has led to me this point. I want to know if it’s too late to ever get back some of what I lost in testicle and scrotum shrinkage. Literally as I typing this my balls are tightly sucked up against me. Is there anything PCT or supps that can get me back to normal even though it’s been so long?

I haven’t gotten bloodwork done so don’t know my T levels. My doc (normal family doc) looked at my balls and said they weren’t small and basically don’t worry about it. But I do worry about it. I’m sorry this post is so long but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Too long, did not read.

Guys at the TRT forum say low LH levels can cause scrotum tightness. But it’s impossible for anyone to say if this is your case without lab work.

I don’t think over the counter test boosters have the capacity to fuck up your HPTA to a large degree unless these alleged testosterone boosters were prohormones. Messing about with D-bol on the other hand? So it might be that your “supplementation” has something to do with your current condition, or not. I think it is pointless to speculate at this point anyway.

I think you might be blaming supplements for some symptoms that overtraining and under eating (both can fuck up your hormones temporarily) may have caused. Again, pointless to speculate.

Before considering supplements or SERMs you need to get bloodwork done. Otherwise you’re shooting in the dark. Go to the TRT section of the forum and read the stickies a couple of times over.

Lastly, consider that your doctor might be right and that your balls are normal. Not everyone’s balls are the same size and maybe you are on the small-ball side if the range.

Get bloodwork done, being sure to include Total Test and LH/FSH. You can get this for cheap at privatemdlabs.com

Without numbers we are just cumming into the wind.

read up on HCG subcutaneous injections, “not hgh”. it should give you what you are looking for.

research and memorize the protocol before taking it or anything having to do with your hormones.

post some before and after pics so we can all examine them in the privacy of our homes.

x2 hcg for sure

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
read up on HCG subcutaneous injections, “not hgh”. it should give you what you are looking for.

research and memorize the protocol before taking it or anything having to do with your hormones.

post some before and after pics so we can all examine them in the privacy of our homes.
[/quote]

what the fuck is that thing?

[quote]leadhead wrote:

[/quote]

what the fuck is that thing?[/quote]

that thing is what i milk for pittbull and dragon serum injectables.

HCG will shut you down further if your HPTA is not up to speed. It is suppressive.

At the moment you don’t KNOW that anything is wrong. Many guys, especially younger guys, have smaller testicles that can retract somewhat when excited. It is perfectly normal. Testicle size tends to increase once guys get into their 30s and 40s. In younger guys even small testicles can make a lot of testosterone - you get a lot of bang for your buck, so to speak. If you have symptoms of low T, get bloodwork. If you don’t have symptoms, don’t bother with bloodwork.

In any case, yours are probably bigger than you think. Google images for testicle size or orchidometer and you’ll get a chart you can use to compare (make sure the true size shows on your screen). I thought mine were small and as it turns out they are in fact the largest on the chart.

http://www.anatomystuff.co.uk/catalog-bse-tse-models_pg1_357.aspx

[quote]leadhead wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF

…yeah i know it looks like the foot of a baby rhino or something. the “things” females have to put up with.

[quote]leadhead wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

“Male echidnas have a four-headed penis. During mating, the heads on one side “shut down” and do not grow in size; the other two are used to release semen into the female’s two-branched reproductive tract. The heads used are swapped each time the mammal copulates.”

Ooookay…

The more I think about this, the more disturbed I get. Who was the poor sod who found out that the heads were swapped each time?

[quote]238 wrote:

[quote]leadhead wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

“Male echidnas have a four-headed penis. During mating, the heads on one side “shut down” and do not grow in size; the other two are used to release semen into the female’s two-branched reproductive tract. The heads used are swapped each time the mammal copulates.”

Ooookay…

The more I think about this, the more disturbed I get. Who was the poor sod studying this so much that he found out that the heads were swapped each time?[/quote]

he keeps his rabbi busy. i read he doesn’t charge for circumcisions but he keeps “tips”

lol does anyone remember that that was the creature that knuckles from sonic the hedgehog was supposed to be? no wonder he was surly all the time, his penis only 2/4 worked!

btw how does something even evolve a 4 headed dick?

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
lol does anyone remember that that was the creature that knuckles from sonic the hedgehog was supposed to be? no wonder he was surly all the time, his penis only 2/4 worked!

btw how does something even evolve a 4 headed dick?[/quote]

…i personally do not believe in evolution. at age 51 i have experiences that lead me to believe that there has to be a creator.

i have read and seen so many things to indicate to me that evolution is a man made theory that does not stand up all that well.

**(my personal fossil collecting, known errors in carbon dating, and evidence of ancient civilizations & rulers and geographical points that were only found in the Bible and have been proven to be true. you can say many things about the world’s religions, but the Bible is known as the anvil that has worn out all hammers. just one of hundreds was the mention of four rivers that made boundaries to the Genesis’s Garden of Eden. scientists pointed out for a long time that was incorrect, but satlleite pictures revealed an ancient river bed under the sand long dried up)

i’m sure someone can come up with an evolution theory, but not fact, to warrant evolution triggering a four headed penis.

science fiction can not eclipse the wonders of a creator.

There you go: You can use this image to graphically compare your size and see if it is normal:

Do it. They are always larger than you think they are. Just verify first that what shows as 1 inch on your screen is really 1 inch.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

btw how does something even evolve a 4 headed dick?[/quote]

You gotta remember that male genitalia form from female genitalia during the embryonic stage. So, the male just didn’t evolve a multi-headed dick. The female had a multi-branched reproductive tract which became a multi-headed cock during development in the males.

They aren’t 2 independent events.

You probably already know about the analogue in humans: Development of the reproductive system - Wikipedia

“All I wanted to do was eat junk food (and I did. A lot.), sleep 12 hours a day, and had no urge to go to the gym whatsoever. I also couldn’t get an erection for about a week to 10 days. Then I noticed that my balls seemed to be shrinking again. They got tighter and when I laid down on my back they would suck up inside me. I still experience this today, especially during sex.”

THIS ^^

Depending how lean you got bro, unfortunately pro’s and con’s. Honestly when I was at my leanest, all I wanted to do was, eat the food I shouldn’t, sleep, eat, sleep, not train, not have sex, nothing. Of course you obviously still need to train but at the end of the day, you have an optimal test level and that can certainly deplete when getting to a certain BF % which will definitely affect how you feel, day in, day out.