Is this shit for real? With litigation and health & safety I doubt it but anyway.....
You probably all hate these e-mails. I was thinking it's not inconcievable though. It may make you a "streetwise" parent though?
Finally, why don't people go into hotmail options/settings and remove those fucking arrow settings.
McDonalds Playground (Subject: important)
I hope this stops you from jumping into a room full of
coloured balls at McDonalds Playgrounds.
Some of you might not be parents, but you may have
nieces, nephews, grandchildren or friends with children; so this will
to you too.
As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and
every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot
stress how important this is! This is very disturbing news. In
addition to the following true story, I will also add that my own sons were playing
in the ball pit at Discovery Zone one day:
One son lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and
dug in those balls, trying to find the watch.
Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I
do not want to discuss. I went to the manager and raised heck.
I found out that the ball pit is only cleaned out once a
month. I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will
never play in another ball pit.
Now read this:
"Hi, My name is Lauren Archer. My son, Kevin and I lived
in Sugarland, Texas.
On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to McDonald's for
his 3rd birthday. Ater he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the
ball pit. When he started crying later, I asked him what was wrong.
He pointed to his back and said, Mommy, it hurts. I looked, but couldn't
find anything wrong with him at the time. I bathed him when we got home,
and it was at that point that I found a welt on his left buttock. Upon
investigation, it seemed as if there was a splinter under the welt. I
made a doctor's appointment for the next day to have it removed. In the
meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes rolled back
in his head. We immediately went to the emergency room! My only son died
later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the
tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin.
The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine
The next day, the police removed the balls from the ball
pit and found rotten food, half-eaten candy, diapers, faeces, the
stench of urine, and several hypodermic needles."
If you question the validity of this story, you can find
the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10, 1994 issue of the Houston
Please forward this! To all loving mothers, fathers, aunts,uncles, and
grandparents. Note: Some children have also gotten lice from ball pits.
The number of breaths we take does not measure life, but by the
moments that take our breath away.
P.S. if you delete this you will have bad luck & no sex (I added that)