Balkan Pharmaceuticals T-BOL?

Hey

Been reading this forum for a while and thought i would finally join as iv noticed there are a lot of knowledgeable bro’s here minus the BS!

I was wondering has anyone tried products from this lab? “Balkan Pharmaceuticals”

I want to get some tbol and some valid sources are carrying this brand for half the price of BD. Any opinions? Will the product be the same/ do the same assuming it is legit?

thanks

[quote]theevilgenius wrote:
Hey

Been reading this forum for a while and thought i would finally join as iv noticed there are a lot of knowledgeable bro’s here minus the BS!

I was wondering has anyone tried products from this lab? “Balkan Pharmaceuticals”

I want to get some tbol and some valid sources are carrying this brand for half the price of BD. Any opinions? Will the product be the same/ do the same assuming it is legit?

thanks[/quote]

Did you get it from them in the end? if you did, any good?

If not, how come?

I went ahead and ordered the product. they are a new human grade lab. I guess I will let you guys know how it is when I begin using it.

thanks

If you would, that would be great.

Just to let you know - I got some Balkan Proviron - “Provimed”

Good stuff, my source was also perfect! great turn around time and came well packaged!

Next time round I’ll use some of their Test. Currently using Galenkia.

Well giving an update - for anyone that cares!

I got Balkan Test E, good clean and nice! source was the best as allways! the vials look strangely like the BD stuff…but I already know why.

So if anyone does want to give this stuff a try; two thumbs up from me!

BP is good stuff and reasonably priced the cycle I am currently using is all BP products. They also make some high dose orals that I like just like BD did. Those are priced right as well. The orals have Serial IDs if you get them in a complete pack

[quote]T-MIA wrote:
BP is good stuff and reasonably priced the cycle I am currently using is all BP products. They also make some high dose orals that I like just like BD did. Those are priced right as well. The orals have Serial IDs if you get them in a complete pack [/quote]

Yeah aint this great! I’m sure this will be the bench mark for a long time to come…

all is good with balkan p
balkan p is british dragon gear with new labeling,also the balkan lab is goverment inspected,british dragon was not
so gmp are in order and theres no hit or miss between batches
top quality gear if you have a legit source
im sure in the future there will be copys(fakes)as this new company will be one of the best and sucessfull about
so be carfull who u purchase off

Should all Balkan Pharm Vials have serial IDs on the label? My friend’s Balkan test-e 250ml has no serial ID, or manufacturing date or use by date on the label. Does that mean counterfeit?