Bald eagle is to USA as beaver is to.... what?

:smiley:

Wanna know whats really funny? Is that the person who drew that cartoon is a fucking retard. I’m assuming they’re Canadian, and I’m also assuming that they did a little research to find all of those references to war that Canada has some involvement in. However, one thing that was funny is that the author referred to it as the “Korean War.” This is comical because if his dumb ass would take some time to sit down and read some history, he’d find that in Canada, they didn’t consider the Korean War to be a war, they referred to it as “the Korean Conflict.” They didn’t consider it a war. Another thing thats funny is that the arrow that the caption is pointing to is probably an American medal of honor. Simply because not one of the Canadian troops that came back to Canada was recognized as a veteran of war, they didn’t get any awards or purple hearts. In fact, the reason I say that the medal on the beaver’s fat chest is an American medal is because the only medals Canadian armed forces received were medals of honor from THE UNITED STATES.

Its definitely funny that the Canadian government decided to completely ignore the sons and daughters of theirs that fought in the Korean War. Hows that for an anti-government conspiracy theory?

Say, what the fuck is your problem with us [USA]? Hm? Are we really that bad that you constantly have to insult us. Not to mention that if it wasn’t for us, you guys would either get anally raped or still be giving head (I don’t know how) to the Queen.

Also, what part of Canada do you live in? I’m curious.

Also, if I remember correctly, Canada was opposed to the Cold War, thus, disinvolvement. So that means that the author really has his head stuck up his ass.

Yeah
but what have we done lately? Past glory robs the present of it’s future. My drunken Pal Klein is right Say and you are still wrong. You ALWAYS back up your friends (even when you think they are wrong).

Sorry
off to make nonsense now

Britain’s (Canada’s)gnawing hunger for retrospection is of Proustian proportions; historical confections of past glory are always being sugared up and nibbled at somewhere in the land"

~ Francis X. Clines

If you actually paid attention in Canadian history class, you’d know that the Canadian government has pretty much ignored the fact that they sent troops over to Korea, and has completely ignored the troops themselves. So that medal on the beaver’s chest is probably an American medal considering that the only medals that Canadians got for the Korean War were medals from the USA.

The thrid one from the left (beavers right) on the top row is an american medal. I can’t tell on the others.

Who gives a shit and BTW, if you think the Cold war was actually a war, how can you criticize Canada for not calling the Korean war a war? One definitely was a war, regardless of what my government called it 50 years ago. I’m 100% behind America in it’s war with Iraq, but let’s get real here, the U.S. ignored both World Wars until it was in their interest to fight and so you have no business criticizing a country that doesn’t want to fight in this war, although I personally think we should.

Yes, the World War 2 would not have been won without you guys, but you were quite late to the party and Canada didn’t criticize you for that, we just quietly picked up our guns and fought because we thought it was right. We’ve both done dumb things and you guys have had 50 years to think about your stupid mistake.

And I’ll tell you one more thing - oh, wait, this is a post by say

Never mind.

I thought Say lived in England
 guess not.

I have nothing against Canadians, but for a cartoon about Canada claiming they are not “sissies” The beaver does not look
 “non-sissish”

Nephorm, I don’t think Say really knows where he is at ever since the little red haired girl threw him off the bus and he landed on his head.

Say, your country is represented by a fucking rodent.

I think that speaks for itself.

Mace and Diesel
Look at those Sharp, Pointy Freakin’ teeth for christ’s sake!..

ARTHUR:
What, behind the Beaver?
TIM:
It is the Beaver.
ARTHUR:
You silly sod!
TIM:
What?
ARTHUR:
You got us all worked up!
TIM:
Well, that’s no ordinary Beaver!
ARTHUR:
Ohh.
TIM:
That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
ROBIN:
You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!
TIM:
Look, that Beaver’s got a vicious streak a mile wide! It’s a killer!

GALAHAD:
Get stuffed!
TIM:
He’ll do you up a treat, mate.
GALAHAD:
Oh, yeah?
ROBIN:
You mangy Scots git!
TIM:
I’m warning you!
ROBIN:
What’s he do, nibble your bum?
TIM:
He’s got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!..

Suffice to say we know the sad ending to this. Beside, I thought every T-Man liked BEAVER!

“Saint George killed the last dragon, and he was called a hero for it. I’ve never seen a dragon, and I wish he would have left at least one. Saint Patrick made a name for himself by running the snakes out of Ireland, leaving the place vulnerable to rodent infestation. This business of making saints out of men who exterminate their fellow creatures has got to stop. All I’m saying is, it’s starting to get a little lonely up here at the top of the food chain”

~ A. Whitney Brown

Beaver = excellent breakfast of choice for bald eagles

seems to fit
 but only for certain ones
 most canadians are pretty damn kewl

diesel, it may be a rodent, but it ain’t no “fucking rodent.” I personally don’t have any problems being associated with one of the smartest and most industrious animals on the planet. It could be worse- you could be a relative of Say or even worse, be one of his parents.

“be kind to animals, kiss a beaver.”

I think we should lay off Canadians as a whole. This troll Say, if that’s where he is from, might very well represent the minority of Canadians.

What’s more important to realize is that Say is a troll. Don’t feed the trolls!!! Anyone notice how he posts some anti-American stuff and then sits back and watches 500 million posts pour in about it? He’s here solely to stir up shit and think about how important he is that he got such a reaction. Trolls are unfortunately very common on message boards, and sadly, at T-Mag, we’re not immune.

Think about it. If you were a troll and wanted to get a rise out of people, what better way than to go to a message board that screams “WE’RE HIGH IN TESTOSTERONE” and say some things bound to get people in a rage? This Say jerkweed never posts anything remotely related to training and nutrition, but just lurks on Off Topic and stirs shit up. Please, if we all ignore him, the Troll will go away

How many times do I have to tell you people? I’ve been posting since about a month after the T-Mag forum got started, so that makes me one of the oldtimers. Trolls don’t last that long. I’d post more on the T&N side if people asked more obscure stuff. As it is now, if I posted on anything I’d just be repeating what 10 others say.

& I bet anything that any of the Canadians who aren’t backing me up are in Calgary, the most american city in the most american province.

Right you are Say (and DAMN proud of it too!)
I am unable to pinpoint your location any more accurately than one of 2 Provinces

Either B.C (Canada’s “Left” coast) where you are currently attending School and wearing hemp clothing that is affecting your brain through osmosis.

or

Ontario (Canada’s “Smelly part”, this is due MOSTLY to Hamilton but the B.S in Ottawa has something to do with this, I’m sure, maybe some of that “Gold Bond” from the other O/T post could help here?) Where you are attending school and hope to one day participate in that great Parliament of whores we politely refer to as Beaurocracy.

Am I close?

BTW - We don’t hate you Say, we hate the things you Say and at the very least this gives us fertile ground to make O/T mayhem.

P.S. New poll out today
75% of Albertans think Canada should be involved (Read SUPPORT!) in the War effort
Hmmmmmmmmmm

“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty”

~ John F. Kennedy