Balco Cream?

Has anyone experimented with this stuff. i was reading up on it and was thinking about maybe taking it since it does raise test. levels

Nope. Don’t think that it’s too readily available, though I’m sure that some overseas turnkeys would give it a go if the order was large enough.

And I think that you actually mean “The Clear”; it appears from your post that you’re referencing “The Cream”, which was PA’s masking agent. The Clear is tetrahydrogestrinone, the designer AAS.

I spoke to someone who said they tried the clear and said it was “very harsh” and stopped in about two weeks.

FWIW… hah

Such a bad ass name for a drug. “Yo man…I’m on The Clear!” You can’t help but be intrigued by that.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
All I have to do in the meantime is completely lose my integrity and sell my soul to Satan.

BBB[/quote]

AR did it, and check him out!

:wink:

DAMN! IT!

I should have totally got on the bandwagon and made some crappy herbal product, marketed as ‘BALCO LABS Performance cream’ or some such tripe.

Totally ineffective and legal, but marketed just so to appeal to that niche market. A bit like the roidstore scam.

Ah well, next time, eh? All I have to do in the meantime is completely lose my integrity and sell my soul to Satan.

BBB[/quote]

Actually BBB,

“The Clear” was a “compound” developed by chemist Patrick Arnold (who used to formulate for Biotest back in the day) that was undetectable by the World Anti-Doping Association at the time. I put “compound” in parentheses because there were a number of different products that were defined as “the clear.” First and foremost was a transdermal mix of test/epitest in a 1:1 ratio (the accepted WADA ratio is 6:1). The second was Desoxymethyltestosterone, which is actually available for sale in the US (quasi-legally) through a loophole in US law. Third was THG and/or Norbolethone.

I might be off on this, but this is what I gathered from the situation. The one thing I do know that Desoxymethyltest WAS used as a version of the clear (Arnold posted this on a different board at one point).

DAMN! IT!

I should have totally got on the bandwagon and made some crappy herbal product, marketed as ‘BALCO LABS Performance cream’ or some such tripe.

Totally ineffective and legal, but marketed just so to appeal to that niche market. A bit like the roidstore scam.

Ah well, next time, eh? All I have to do in the meantime is completely lose my integrity and sell my soul to Satan.

BBB[/quote]

crap man its never too late…every person with any damn sense knows legalsteroids.com is a fucking joke but they STILL sell millions of dollars worth of crap. its never to late to sell your soul. now if your just gonna let things like integrity, honesty, and a sense of self worth get in the way…well then theres just no hope for you.