Balbos Will Not Post Anymore

i decited not to post anymore.the amount of hostility,hatred and bad energy is too much for me.
i dont understand why someone who hate my threads dont just skip them.i have many questions and ideas and great thirst for knowledge.sports are my life.and now i get crapped on by some trolls and key board warriors.they say i am a troll.i dont even know what is a troll.but they know it ALL,and i dont want to disturb their all-mighty wisdom.
stay strong!
balbos

Thank you!

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
i decited not to post anymore.the amount of hostility,hatred and bad energy is too much for me.
i dont understand why someone who hate my threads dont just skip them.i have many questions and ideas and great thirst for knowledge.sports are my life.and now i get crapped on by some trolls and key board warriors.they say i am a troll.i dont even know what is a troll.but they know it ALL,and i dont want to disturb their all-mighty wisdom.
stay strong!
balbos

[/quote]

I’m sure your next post will be about coming out of retirement because of too much shit talking or something or other, bla bla bla bla. If your going to stop posting, just stop, no need to announce it to everyone, nobody cares.

V

I think the biggest complaint against you is the fact that you rehash old ideas that have been discussed here many times on many threads. That’s why people are telling you to read through the site more thouroughly. There’s nothing wrong with a thirst for knowledge, but a lot of your answers can be found with a bit of research.

BTW I am a binge post whore, which basically means, at any given time I will throw 20 or so posts down, and then take a break for a day or two, or even a week. I don’t get labeled a trolll well #1 because I’ve been active here for 5 or so years, but other than that, If I just feel like rapping with my friends here, I just post in the appropriate places, Like pics of hot chicks in the sex forum, or talking about bruce lee and cuck norris in the get a life section. If you come on here post whoring about every single idea in your brain about lifting, especially when the archives of this forum have covered every one of your topics at least 100 times, you come off as a turd face noob dick slobber. That is why people are reacting negatively to your contribution here. FYI

V

Don’t go man!

It’s only been 20 mintues and I miss him already…

And Tim Pheonix broke his laptop in a LSD induced Rage thinking it was a gremlin or something. We just had two good trolls on and now they are both gone. WAAAAAAAAA!

V

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
It’s only been 20 mintues and I miss him already…[/quote]

hahaha… thats really good… I feel like poor Balbos just needs a little attention but to be honest, I just cant stop reading the little buggers posts!

Jesus…get the fuck lost already and quit talking about it. Just do it! Why do you keep posting new threads just to let everyone know what you’re doing…NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!!! Knock it the fuck off already.

Wow. Only 3 days between first post and declaring his retirement from the Nation. Is that a record?

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
stay strong!
balbos

[/quote]

Dude, the enthusiasm’s nice to see, but again, maybe search the site a bit before throwing out a dozen new threads. And toughen up, people talking shit to you online isn’t something to cry about.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
…people talking shit to you online isn’t something to cry about.[/quote]

It isn’t new either, but I am surprised he didn’t start a post that it was…

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Wow. Only 3 days between first post and declaring his retirement from the Nation. Is that a record?[/quote]

LOL

I missed a troll? Dammit! Dammit!

Balbos wrote:
stay strong!
balbos

What is wrong with you-giving up your power so easily? Snap out of it and knock it off.There are no victims,only volunteers.Normally I do not get involved with such trivia but really, having wrote all of this I feel so much better-Jules

Now you can go back to being KING of the CURL MACHINE.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
And Tim Pheonix broke his laptop in a LSD induced Rage thinking it was a gremlin or something. We just had two good trolls on and now they are both gone. WAAAAAAAAA!

V[/quote]

what what what! tim pheonix is gone? say it aint so V, he loved photoshop as much as himself, he will not be forgotten :frowning:

Balbos, I thought you were KING of KEYBOARD WARRIORS! You certainly seemed it. Or maybe emperor. You have dissapointed.

Balboooooos. Muscle up buddy! Yeah they can be harsh but it’s only the internet. The worst they can do is bag you!

Stick around. Just, maybe, don’t post as much… or be ready to just laugh at people when they diss you.

It’s like at the gym. There’s always some uptight dickwad guy wanting to ruin everyone else’s fun. Once you learn to laugh at him and tell him to blow it out his arse, you’re all good!

So stick around buddy. It’ll get better.